Anavar + Winstrol Low doses

Sn00z389

Hello,

I am 34 years old, training from 20 years currently. I have taken steroids when I was 18-21 looked and felt great, made 2 cycles a year.

Then I continued training naturally for over 12 years. Now I started to feel more tired than I used to feel. My muscle cramps continue for days and I want to take something in very low dosage just to keep me feeling good and continue training. I am 175, 95kgs and I have around 22% body fat which I want to lower to 15-12 if possible.

Now I am thinking about 8 weeks cycle of Anavar and Winstrol - 10mg/a day divided in 4 doses every 6 hours. 2.5mg Anavar and 2.5mg Winstrol every 6 hours to be exact. I am wondering if I will experience any sides from this low dosage? Also do I need a PCT? I am thinking about Animal Stak + Animal Test for 2 cycles with both of them after I finish my cycle. Also I will take Liv-52 for liver protection.

I don't want to get bigger or anything just need to lose some fat and feel better. I know it is better to take injection base but still with these low doses I am not sure it matters this much.

Thank you in advance,
Best Regards

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Hello,

I am 34 years old, training from 20 years currently. I have taken steroids when I was 18-21 looked and felt great, made 2 cycles a year.

Then I continued training naturally for over 12 years. Now I started to feel more tired than I used to feel. My muscle cramps continue for days and I want to take something in very low dosage just to keep me feeling good and continue training. I am 175, 95kgs and I have around 22% body fat which I want to lower to 15-12 if possible.

Now I am thinking about 8 weeks cycle of Anavar and Winstrol - 10mg/a day divided in 4 doses every 6 hours. 2.5mg Anavar and 2.5mg Winstrol every 6 hours to be exact. I am wondering if I will experience any sides from this low dosage? Also do I need a PCT? I am thinking about Animal Stak + Animal Test for 2 cycles with both of them after I finish my cycle. Also I will take Liv-52 for liver protection.

I don't want to get bigger or anything just need to lose some fat and feel better. I know it is better to take injection base but still with these low doses I am not sure it matters this much.

Thank you in advance,
Best Regards
Whatever those animal products are, unless they are AAS they are a waste of money. Using a test booster is pointless at the best of times, doubley so when production is suppressed.

It's debatable whether or not that dose of either compounds would break the anabolic threshold 🤷‍♂️ all in all I would say its a bad idea. And people round here know what I call a good idea so that advice means something. Take it.

Sn00z389

Whatever those animal products are, unless they are AAS they are a waste of money. Using a test booster is pointless at the best of times, doubley so when production is suppressed.

It's debatable whether or not that dose of either compounds would break the anabolic threshold 🤷‍♂️ all in all I would say its a bad idea. And people round here know what I call a good idea so that advice means something. Take it.
Thanks for the response! For my goals what would you suggest then?

Do you think I should go with 10 or 20mg anavar only cycle instead?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

20mgs anavar 4 to 6 weeks. Same amount of time on tamoxifen or clomid.

Seems like a missed opportunity to not pin test at same time though.

Sn00z389

20mgs anavar 4 to 6 weeks. Same amount of time on tamoxifen or clomid.

Seems like a missed opportunity to not pin test at same time though.
Thanks I will take this advice and will make an Anavar only cycle.

As I said when I was younger I made around 6 cycles in much higher doses. I have been using Test E, Test P, Deca, Stanozolol, Trenbolone Enanthate, Boldenone, Methandrostenolone in different cycles and combinations.
Always in mid dosages.

Never used any protection or had any problems with test or other bloodwork when measured 2 months after cycle.

unclem

like lee said u should do some test with the var or you really wont see that good of results and winstrol and var together is toxic to the liver.

HGH.to

I am wondering if I will experience any sides from this low dosage?
liver enzymes will still increase a bit. cholesterol and cardiovascular can also suffer a bit too. why use such low doses of orals instead of getting a normal (moderate dosed) test dosage?
Also do I need a PCT?
very likely yes.
am thinking about Animal Stak + Animal Test for 2 cycles with both of them after I finish my cycle
not sure what that is
Also I will take Liv-52 for liver protection.
great!
I don't want to get bigger or anything just need to lose some fat and feel better.
you lose fat and feel better through lifting weights and dieting correctly. steroids only boost those results.
know it is better to take injection base but still with these low doses I am not sure it matters this much.
well, yes, it does matter

Sn00z389

liver enzymes will still increase a bit. cholesterol and cardiovascular can also suffer a bit too. why use such low doses of orals instead of getting a normal (moderate dosed) test dosage?

very likely yes.

not sure what that is

great!

you lose fat and feel better through lifting weights and dieting correctly. steroids only boost those results.

well, yes, it does matter
Thanks for the clarification maybe I will consider a 250mg a week of Test Enanthate for a base with the Anavar.