Anavar

bobby ricky

I’m three weeks into my anavar cycle and I feel hot flashes. Feel great just get hot . Wake up in middle of night on fire and have to take covers off to go back to sleep. Only 240 mgs testosterone cyp every week and only 20mgs of anavar a day . Is getting hot part of the deal with anavar?

BodyGear

Yep it is for some people.. Test will do it to some pwople too.... All part of steroids my friend ... You are artificially messing with your endocrine system ...

Papa.Smurf0311

no doubt. thats probably for the best. I mean anavar is DHT derived and doesnt have estrogen conversion but since this is your first cycle, Id like to see you stick with just test and an AI with some OTC supplements

Dolf

Anavar is a very weak and mild steroid which is one of the reasons it's a favorite for females to use. 5 to 10mg ed is a good female starting point with 20mg being for more advanced females, but is not a good dose for men. 20mg for a Male is just pissing away money and fucking with your liver for zero gain or benefits. Males should run no less than 60mg ed with 80mg ed being even better as a starting point.