Animal cycle

Adam

whatsup guys, im getting ready for a universal animal cycle. I love these products. I used animal stak 2 and animal pak and the weights every workout drastically increased. This time im going full out. my first cycle is animal stak 2, animal m stak, animal nitro, pump and pak. i also have milk thistle even though i think the pak or m stak has it already in it. im then taking animal cuts and pak after the first cycle. any thoughts? if there are any gains ill definitely post again in 3 weeks.

milkin

Animal pack is considered to be one of the safer supplements when it comes to sides, even though it makes you pee florescent green. As with all vitimins, supplement, and meds, be sure to drink plenty of water. The "8 glasses a day" motto has been replaced my simply monitoring your urine color and adjusting hour h20 intake from there. Personally I drink about 1 gallon a day and almost 2 gallons while cycling. Remember, warm water aids in the body's ability to digest much more effectively so skip the ice.

Please do keep us posted with your results.

Adam

Hey Fellas, I just finished my 3 week cycle of animal m stak stak 2 pak nitro pump and pak. Yes it might have been a bit excessive but i loved the results. It wasnt as great as when i used it a year ago, but i had a lot of room to make gains back then. My arm and chest size dramatically increased and the first week i was up 15 lbs on most workouts. Didnt see the results that i wanted on the bench press, but definitely the incline bench and flies. Im going to start animal cuts pak and nitro next week. here are a few workout stats Pre-cycle Post Cycle Bench- 215 230 Incline-165 185 curl-125 145 shoulder press-50 db's 65 db's leg press-400 475 squat-225 250 oh and my weight went from 179 to 191 but im looking leaner thanks guys and i hope this helps if anyone wants to try