Any advice appreciated on current cycle

Jay206void

Okay so I just finished up my 2 cycle of test n tren and am now just cutting in with some Dbol and Masteron, I’m 44 I don’t eat right so work needed there but even my shitty diet and the 2 to 3 times day I’ve been in the gym I’ve transformed my appearance. I want to keep all the gains I can and just chop it all in. So lotta cardio pull-ups dips strength training machines are seeming to take root. I only been in gym for just over year now but by time I finally threw up my hands with all the bullshit( at least for me) creatines n Karbolyn n all the other assorted over counter measures and jumped in balls out into the juice it’s been night n day difference I’m 5’ 8 181 lbs and for my age I’m shutting down some of these 20 something’s and I’m all about give someone a leg up rather then shove down but fukk it feels good. Maybe Masteron and dbol Is an unusual choice to cut in but I just went with what I currently have . So any advice on maybe what a good cutting sculpting cycle that I’ll still build a little would b appreciated. I botched my first cycle and did literally about 6 cycles in 1 cycle but I still had good results - my livers probably hangin by a thread but live n learn huh. I see slots u guys and respect the massive amount of time and energy into some of your physiques so I came back to this forum. So yeah, any advice as always would b appreciated. Ty.

suppsforlife

Dbol for cutting isn't a great choice because its perhaps the most aromatizable steroid out there.
masteron is great, but you still need testosterone. You better go with test + masteron.
Also, you said
but I just went with what I currently have
that's how you can screw up your body or be disappointed by the results you get. Do not go with "what you currently have" but have a well planned cycle if you want to reach your goals. moreover
I don’t eat right
that's actually the most important thing to do during a cutting cycle.
my advice: stop dbol, and get testosterone. run 200-300 mg/week of Test + 300-500 mg/week of Masteron while eating right. do more cardio and HIIT but still do strength workouts.
moreover,
my livers probably hangin by a thread but live n learn huh
if you are almost sure the liver isn't in good condition, another reason to stop Dbol (and any orals) because it will only make it worse. Moreover, are you on TRT or having PCT in between cycles?

Jay206void

This is why I ask these questions on here thank you. The reason I started the dbol is because I just ran out of the test n tren blend I was pokin. I didn’t want my test levels to plummet so I thought that with some dbol and mast it’d at least help my test level to be at a level where my gains wouldn’t rapidly fade. I can already tell though that I’m not on the test as the muscle tone has gone down a little. I will have to end up getting some more test but what do u think the best test is the short acting or the test e or sustanon? Also is Anavar plus test a good sculpting/ cutting regiment?
And yes I will have to go back to eating skirts the albacore, chicken, rice beans for the carbs - energy. It’s just kinda hard at the moment. I’ve already noticed some I guess it’s be aromatization due to the sore nipples from the dbol. One good thing about the dbol though is it does give that burst of energy right after I take it.

suppsforlife

I will have to end up getting some more test but what do u think the best test is the short acting or the test e or sustanon?
its a matter of preference. Those who want fast results (and usually shorter cycles) usually go for short esters. For longer cycles and longer results - longer esters. But the short esters usually should be injected daily or at least every other day to maintain optimal levels. Longer ester only twice a week.
Also is Anavar plus test a good sculpting/ cutting regiment?
yes it is. anavar + Test with the right diet will help you achieve your cutting goals.
I’ve already noticed some I guess it’s be aromatization due to the sore nipples from the dbol. One good thing about the dbol though is it does give that burst of energy right after I take it.
yes, that's how Dbol works. But that's why it's not very suitable for cutting. Although can be great for bulking.
but then again, I do not recommend any orals as long as your liver health is already compromised.