Any info on Parabolan?

Zewi

Silvester McKinney said:
</p><h1 class="ipsType_pageTitle ipsContained_container" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; display: inline; line-height: 1.2; background-color: #fcfcfc;"><span class="ipsType_break ipsContained" style="box-sizing: border-box; display: table; table-layout: fixed; width: 972.8px; word-wrap: break-word; padding-right: 3px;"><span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 28px;"><span style="font-family: Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">I'm thinking of running a course of Parabolan. Does anyone have any information on it?</span></span></span></h1><p>
\</p><p>Parabolan is basically Trenbolone Acetate. The real difference is Parabolan(the ester attached) provides a longer release so instead of the normal 2-3 Days with Tren A you now extended that to 14 days which = less shots but could lead to more sides.</p><p>Have you ever taking Tren A before? If so how long did you have any sides?</p><p>If you have never taking Tren A than stay away from Parabolan (incase you need the full name Paraboln = Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate) think i spelled it write.</p><p>So in short Parabolan is Tren just a longer half life  Tren A = 2-3 days Parabolan = about 14 days and Tren E get 7-12.</p><p>Parabolan is just the sources trying to extend the half life of Tren. IMO stay with tren A or even Tren E.</p><p>If you really need the extra Half life which makes no sense because you would still be giving yourself two shots a week to keep blood level even (i always do 3 with anything E) key is blood levels to get the benefit of any compound. Well diet is the most important just remember  Diet is 90% key the other 10% is you ass in the gym. Compounds just help that 10%.</p>

BobbyO190

Silvester, didn't you say before you have no problems with Tren? 

That's honestly kind of rare. I would consider my past doseage level before pushing Para - based on Zewi's advice alone. Still, you know your own body and reaction. Sounds like your prepping for a pretty big cycle, good luck bro! Hope you get great results!