Anybody heard of the Athos suit?

APL

I just done a quick look at it and even tho I have never heard of it (thought I stayed up on the latest tech gadgets) it looks interesting. Wish that Core module or whatever didn't sit right in between the pecs tho...I could see that getting on my nerves. Yea side of the leg on the shorts would mess me up too compared to like the side of the waist or something but that is me just being picky I'm sure. Other than that looks pretty interesting

APL

But the women's shirt has it on the sleeve...that makes way more sense location wise since most would be used to a mp3 player there. Core module does look really small in the videos tho. I might would have to check it out just to see what its about...if you do let me know brother!

APL

Yea seems more geared at college/pro athletes but I do like the showing upper body muscle usage thing. That would probably be the only part of it I would want tho

I am the 1

I saw it work on sweatinc, but that was on a tv show. It is ranked #4  on most innovative companies of 2015 in fitness. I'm thinking about trying it out for myself then using it to train athletes.