anybody run dbol and tbol together

matt6288n

Im running 500mg test a week and was running dbol as a 4 to 6 week kicker. I have ran it few times before And loved it no problems. This time it kept making my bp sky rocket and head aches. So i dropped it and switched to tbol 50mg a day. Now i have a couple questions. Im looking for that dbol strength gain. I know tbol doesn't offer that. Is 50mg tbol enough? Also I Have Just started taking 10mg dbol as well about 2 hr prior to workout just hoping to get a little strength from that without that bp rise. Has anybody mixed them 2? I dont know if they have a synergy or do they compete for one another? Or is it ok?

turnupthegas

Throw up an avatar when you have a minute it will help people to recognize you a little more. Aside from that, I'm not sure what the extra 10mg of dbol will do preworkout if anything. Mainly though because don't see the need to run two orals, especially when then give different results. I run tbol at 70mg/day its not dosed like dbol, dbol i would dose in the 40-50mg range. I guess i would need to know your goals. tbol would give you some strength also, so i'd start there, get more in the normal dose range i think your tbol is to low. As far as synergy i don't think that is the case at all. they do different things. tbol is not as harsh and i always say its like this, dbol, tbol var, in that order as far as strength and shear size gains. and when you flip it var tbol dboll as far as lean gains that are keepable. dbol is just going to puff you up and make you hold water. again all depends on goals! Tbols is right smack in the middle in my eyes. But yeah pick one and roll with that at the proper dosage for your goals. but fyi you will not throw on 20lbs from tbol, its just not that type of drug, Hope some of that helps.

Scandal

No need to run two orals mate, stick with just T-Bol if it works for you, depending on your tab size (i presume 50mg) go with 75mg ED.

K

kalpa

No need to run them together. For one it's very toxic to your liver and another There. The same compound. One just doesn't hold as much water then the other.