anyone have experience with nandro base?

expdom

I have been thinking for a long time about nandro base and tren base. These seem like they can be very interesting  but I can't find much info on them. I was wondering if any members here have had any experience with running them or even if a friend maybe has had some experience with them. What are the advantages and disadvantages, how did they make you feel? did you like it? Anything at all you can tell me, I am genuinely interested in learning, I would really like to try the nandro base myself.

On another note I tried bold ace a few weeks ago and have probably never been any more sick, I felt like straight garbage and do not recommend it. I also had the chance to try boldenone no ester and am very glad I did not. If bold ace made me feel so bad can you imagine what a no ester version would feel like? Some compounds are probably just not meant to be released so quickly but I would also like to know for sure that it is the reason that bold ace makes you so sick or if there is a more scientific explanation? 

Tuff

Your best bet is Tren base; preferably Tren Enanthate if you are looking for quality muscle. You will increase in lean muscle strength through the roof. It is a little more expensive; not much though. You really have to watch your self while on Tren. Your strength will exceed faster than your tendons/ligaments ability to adapt to this strength gain; thus risk of tendon/ligament strain or tear, so be very careful when lifting. You also have to Pin yourself while on Tren. Nandro is good for the joints though. Be sure to run Test with it also

K

krisbr

Never heard of such things. Be an interesting pre-workout.?.?

Tuff

Its not that Bold Ace is bad, but to me, other than the benefits of Test, the Tren's offer the best quality muscle and effects; size, strength, vascularity etc., but I suppose to each his own.

expdom

I'm not a big tren fan, deca does nothing for me and it never has. You will run across guys once in a while who just get no effect from deca, that is another question I would love to hear an answer to, why? I have ran pharma deca at a ridiculous 1000 mg per wk and got nothing but some negative sides while the guys i worked out with gained 25lbs of what i think was mostly water weight off the same thing. Same diet for the most part and same workouts exactly, there are so many variables to all this stuff. Npp on the other hand is a beautiful compoun, I get amazing results from it every time on as little as 50mg eod.