Anyone tried out FATGRIPS

jasonking92

Anyone tried out FATGRIPS  like the one's on link below do they work or is it just another gimmick??

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Beast-Grips-Gear-Adapter-Building/dp/B01M8MOAXM/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1528996467&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=fat+gripz&psc=1

SemperFi

Been using them for several years. If its a gimmick I sure have some great placebo grip strength. ;)

SEMPER FI

wonderpunk24

Like I said in my intro... my entire physical training life has been centered around rock climbing up until now. A lot of climbers use these in the gym because grip strength is so important. The feedback I’ve gotten is that they work.

SemperFi

Depending on the size you get they will blow up your arms in all pulling exercises and farmer carries. Try them on your deadlifts (lighter load) JD.

SEMPER FI

jasonking92

Thanks guys been looking for something to push my self with out necessarily increasing the weight they will be in my shopping list in 5 min :)

Not long ago I bought some figure of 8 straps as doing 160kg dead lifts my grip goes  after 6 reps I still wait until my grip fails before using the straps to encourage my grip strength to still improve. but allows me to reach 200kg dead lifts :)