Anyone watching the new punisher?

rammerjammer

Man I love the Marvel Universe. this new punisher on netflix makes me wanna hit the gym and tear ship up. Anyone else watching this at all

SemperFi

EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

How about breaking stuff?

[[{"fid":"36342","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Oh.... I forgot to mention I have watched the first episode. It looks like it might be a good series.

SEMPER FI

rammerjammer

Sorry phone auto corrected to that lol, yeah break stuff sounds better gotcha my friend. Yes it’s goig to be a very awesome series

SemperFi

Anything that involves a Marine is going to be entertaining.... even fictional stories.... most of our stories are fictional. ;)

I find it interesting and curious that our resident Ranger (Dolf) sports a Marine Scout Sniper Avi. Is it jealousy, sympathy or ignorance?

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Its on my list, first gotta finish Start Up. But can't fucking wait to see Vikings season 5. Talk about wanting to tear shit up, break things!

SemperFi

“These are great days we’re living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth — with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we’re gonna miss not having anyone around that’s worth shooting.” -Crazy Earl