AOLabs.is Customer Discussions

Alpha Omega

Website will be getting a few new things added as well as a new logo. Thank you to those who have emailed and PM'd about my father. Truckin along and getting it all done! Last few weeks (seems like months) i have literally been dreaming about coding! Thought I would have it done but like our product we send out, if its not 100% we dont release it. Hit a few snags (me just being picky) and I THINK Im ready to release lol.

Hope all of you iron-heads are doing well!

AO

MrsAOL

ALPHA IS THE BEST THING IN MY LIFE!!

SO IN HIS HONOR... I'M LETTING YOU ALL SAVE 15% OFF YOUR TOTAL!

Use code ALPHA at checkout!

Of course the order minimum is $150 to use the code and it CAN be used with CRYPTO to save even more.

HAPPY ORDERING!!!

Mrs.AO

MrsAOL

Hey hey! Sorry guys and gals! With promo's and being on a few other forums we have been SWAMPED (thank you). As you may or may not know my father is battling stage 4 cancer. I have also been working on adding a few things to the site, android app rework etc etc and the Mrs has been handling the forums she can. Im back in the saddle, caught up and ready to "relax" a little lol.

Our section should be live. Did t get a reminder that it was ending. Hope everyone is doing well!

AO

The Mrs. have arrived to help!!

ramdisck

Another GREAT experience from AO. best customer service, best gear. Not a single PIP since i've switch to AO. and I'm pinning daily. Fuck any gear even if it is free. I'm tired of limping around after a month of ED pinning. Never again with AO

Attachments

• photo103.jpg
    photo103.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 0

MrsAOL

Thank you for the awesome review!
We're so glad to hear that it's treating you so well. We both love what we do and hope that it shows.

Imlee888

Something happen to the site? Been trying to get on it for the past two days to check order status but yesterday it said there was maintenance and today it’s saying the server can’t be found

MrsAOL

Our site was down for maintenance and it is back up and running.
sorry for the delay but we make it as safe as possible for the safety of our clients and us.

MrsAOL

With fall right around the corner and winter not that far behind it... this is the time to get your orders in for the winter bulking!

As many of you know that some of the gear does recrystallize when exposed to the colder temperatures, especially when they are properly dosed.
Many of our clients order their vials during the winter months last year and freaked out when they were crystals in the oil.
When the products is what is supposed to be, it will have have crystals because it's been either on a mail truck or on a plane when it's cold outside. Though having some crystals isn't a bad thing, it actually confirms that you get what you paid for but they are time consuming to get rid of.
We recommend that you place your order for the winter bulking season now so they can arrive in their liquid form and save you time in the future.

As always... our site it AOLABS.IS

MrsAOL

[h=2][/h]
AOLabs send out it's monthly newsletter, see this month's letter below. If you wish to receive the newsletter with Client only promo codes, sign up on our website AOLabs.is.

Mrs. AO​

Attachments

• photo158.png
    photo158.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 0

MrsAOL

Because you all have been so wonderful to Alpha and I, we've decid to return the favor!!

I've taken it upon myself to extend our Semi annual sale until the end of the month!!

Until October 31st, you can save 20% off your order of $175 or more with the code AOBULK at checkout!

Happy savings!!

MrsAOL

This time of the year can be stressful with all of the family gatherings, turkey dinners and the dreaded Black Friday lines!!

We at AOLABS decided to give you a head start in the savings!!

Save 15% off your order total of $150 or more with the code BREAK at checkout.

The code CRYPTO can be used to save you a total of 20% only when paying with any Crypto currency.

Sale good until midnight on Nov 28th.

Backatit21

Used this place today. Did my order and paid using Bitcoin. It said Bitcoin payment confirmed and then switched to payment error after it was sent and accepted. Seems like they just simply stole my money, I’ve emailed them with documentation and no answer yet