AOLabs.is Customer Discussions

MrsAOL

[h=2][/h]
AOLabs sends out it's monthly newsletter. If you wish to receive the newsletter with Client only promo codes, sign up on our website AOLabs.is.

Our current promo code is AOBULK and it's for a whopping 20% off your total of $175 or more!

Ofcourse, the code CRYPTO can be use to save an additional 5% making it an unheard of 30% off!!!

Promo code valid until Oct 22nd.

MrsAOL

Because you all have been so wonderful to Alpha and I, we've decid to return the favor!!

I've taken it upon myself to extend our Semi annual sale until the end of the month!!

Until October 31st, you can save 20% off your order of $175 or more with the code AOBULK at checkout!

Happy savings!!

Tscott

Placed first order on Saturday. Great deal w promo code. Hopefully my order experience w AO will be as great as the reviews say it is. Currently waiting for confirmation response so we'll see. :rolleyes:

Tscott

Received order today, placed 1 wk ago. Nicely packed. Great deal with the double stacked discount codes. If AO offers an early Black Friday sale ill take advantage of it.

Imlee888

There was a major bust that seized control of 200 websites the other day, can anyone confirm from AOLabs that they were not involved in this? I would hate to have to find a new source because I have had nothing but positive experiences, but at the same time I’m kinda paranoid now lol. I did receive an order like a week ago but I believe the bust happened the other day and I just wanna make sure my favorite source is okay 😢

MrsAOL

There was a major bust that seized control of 200 websites the other day, can anyone confirm from AOLabs that they were not involved in this? I would hate to have to find a new source because I have had nothing but positive experiences, but at the same time I’m kinda paranoid now lol. I did receive an order like a week ago but I believe the bust happened the other day and I just wanna make sure my favorite source is okay 😢

I can assure you that AOLABS WAS NOT BEHIND ANY OF THAT. To be honest, we don't even know what site seizure you are referring to. We are not in the business of taking anyone else down, that's not how we operate. Alpha and I both believe in bad karma and we don't want any.
I don't know how our name came up in that but we aren't doing anything but providing good product.

Mrs. AO

MrsAOL

I'm helping you all save more money for the holidays!!

Save 15% off your order total of $150 or more with the code
HOLIDAY at checkout. Yes, CRYPTO can be used to save you more when paying with any Crypto currency.

Sale good until midnight on Dec 31st.

Imlee888

I can assure you that AOLABS WAS NOT BEHIND ANY OF THAT. To be honest, we don't even know what site seizure you are referring to. We are not in the business of taking anyone else down, that's not how we operate. Alpha and I both believe in bad karma and we don't want any.
I don't know how our name came up in that but we aren't doing anything but providing good product.

Mrs. AO
sorry if I implied that you guys were involved, I just came across a news article talking about how over 200 websites have been seized recently due to a bust and wanted to make sure you guys were okay and didn’t get caught in the crosshairs or anything like that. Good to hear everything is okay

MrsAOL

sorry if I implied that you guys were involved, I just came across a news article talking about how over 200 websites have been seized recently due to a bust and wanted to make sure you guys were okay and didn’t get caught in the crosshairs or anything like that. Good to hear everything is okay

There was no implication, I was clearing the air incase anyone would think that it was AOLabs.
Yes, we are okay and are still in business.

MrsAOL

FROM THE TWISTED MIND OF ALPHA HIMSELF COMES THE ALPHA (I NAMED IT AFTER THE CREATOR
satan.gif
)!!

Our proprietary blend of Mast E, Tren E, Test E and Primo will keep your muscled gains and shred the holiday weight at the same time!

We've tested it on multiple professional athletes and long time clients and the results were ASTONISHING!

Available now on our website at https://aolabs.is/oils/50-the-alpha.html and yes, you can use the promo code with it.

HAPPY SHREDDING!!

MRS. AO

MrsAOL

Mikeyz206,
We've had our personal friends use this before we put it on our shelf and they've had great results. I urge you to try it out if you're looking to gain clean muscle and while cutting down at the same time.

Mikeyz206

That will be on my list. My buddy's will like this as well. It's a fantastic blend. Alpha has his stuff together. He thinks great!