Are you able to recognise signs of high estrogen before it too late ?

milkin

Hopefully anyone running a cycle has done their homework and is incorporating an AI to combat estrogen conversion. Not going to get into the type of AI's/serms since there is plenty of information on this already located in the forums. 

This forum is to help in identify the signs of high estrogen and the importance of learning how to tune dosages based on those sides. 

Often times we see someone map out a cycle with the standard AI protocol. For instance, adex /.5eod /weeks 1-8 - this is just an example based on general consensus. This is fine, and may work perfectly for most in combating elevated estrogen problems. However, in most cases people tend to overshoot their dosages and find themselves in a not so desirable position. This is what we reference as "Tanking your Estrogen". Yup, and those of you who have ever experienced this can tell you it carries some undesirable sides. Sides like aching joints, loss of libido, and extreme exhaustion. Many people tank their estrogen every cycle without recognizing the signs in their early stages. On the flip side some folks allow their estrogen to skyrocket until they start seeing sides like aggressive acne or even gyno, only then do they frantically start implementing their AI into their cycle only to overshoot and end up in a tanked estrogen condition. Its a vicious cycle that is often not even recognised. So why not learn how to recognise these signs and avoid that vicious high/low estrogen cycle in the first place ? Implementing and tuning your AI is an important stepping stone in the learning process.

You will often see veterans say they drop in their AI "As needed" and that's because they have learned to recognise the signs of their estrogen beginning to shift. This is super important since both low and high estrogen hinder your gains. The balance between total testosterone and estrogen is a delicate one so keep it in check. 

So those of you who have learned how to tune your AI effectively, what are some of the signs that help you recognise the need to add/subtract AI ? ( I am hoping this will help others and their experiences will go on to help others as well )

milkin

Hell I'll lead off here. 

Personally, my tell tale sign on elevated estrogen is I get a feeling like I have a lump in my throat. It feels like my throat is swollen and I attribute this to water retention. My neck also starts to look a tad bit swollen. But once I tune my AI, all symptoms seem to slowly vanish in a few days.

AtlasShrugged

I'm very interested in this topic and hope more share their experience.  Last week I found myself retaining water, feeling puffy and swollen, and realized while I was traveling I missed my first 0.25mg Arimidex, which was scheduled at the beginning of week 3 of a 500mg/wk test e cycle.  I don't attribute all the water retention to increased estrogen levels as I also had a 4 hour flight (which always makes me swell) and ate a pizza when I got home (way too much sodium).  Given I was scheduled to take my second 0.25mg Arimidex, I took 1.0mg of Arimidex instead, drank a ton of water and watched my sodium intake.  Then went back on my 0.25mg e3d schedule of Arimidex and have now 5-6 days later reduced all water retention issues.  

But in the last week I have started to experience light acne on my back primarily.  I'm wonder if this will occur even with balanced testosterone/estrogen levels or if this is a sign my estrogen levels are still a bit high and I should try fine turning my AI from 0.25mg e3d to 0.25 eod?  Any feedback would be appreciated.   

N

noveskeelite

It is VERY hard for me to tell. I honestly have not felt any estrogen related side effects. No bloating, no gyno. Few pimples here and there but nothing id think twice about.