Arimidex dosage amount

Welderman

Everyone is different and some are more vunerable to estrogen sides. For your first cycle keep them on hand but don't use on a regular basis. Only use if you are having side effects of high estrogen. If so get on here and explain what's going on and we will help you dose it. For example, I took 1 1/2 pills (3 doses) on a test e cycle. That's all I needed for entire cycle. You may need more or none at all

Rhino73

Hey Welderman. Hope it’s ok for me to jump in here. I just wanted to know, if you start out with low t, does that mean you are more likely to have estrogen sides on your first cycle. And what about pct? If you have low t normally is it harder or easier to get back to normal at the end?
Thanks

Welderman

I'm gonna let the more experienced guys answer you simply because I don't PCT. My test was only 240 so I blast and cruise. What is your test level and age. If you have really low test levels you might want to consider this. I take 250 week when I am cruising, some go as low as 100 week or so. I'm 47 by the way and I like to keep my level over 1000 and 250/week easily does that.

Rhino73

Yeah man I’m 47 too. Just got blood results and my free test is only 218. So now they’re putting me on that cream I told you about.

Welderman

Yeah trt is way to go for you too. I mean cream is fine for trt you would just need injection when you are cycling a blast

suppsforlife

Is .5mg two times a week(day after injection) good enough for 400mg or will that crash my estrogen?
Everyone is different and some are more vunerable to estrogen sides. For your first cycle keep them on hand but don't use on a regular basis. Only use if you are having side effects of high estrogen. If so get on here and explain what's going on and we will help you dose it. For example, I took 1 1/2 pills (3 doses) on a test e cycle. That's all I needed for entire cycle. You may need more or none at all
Welderman is right. experiment on your own.
Hey Welderman. Hope it’s ok for me to jump in here. I just wanted to know, if you start out with low t, does that mean you are more likely to have estrogen sides on your first cycle. And what about pct? If you have low t normally is it harder or easier to get back to normal at the end?
Thanks
doesn't mean you're more or less likely. is simply how your body is made.
About PCT - if you're put on TRT, then no PCT. the PCT plan helps to get your levels back to how they used to be prior cycle. If they are low - no point in PCT