Arimidex vs Nolvadex Which do you prefer?

Crazy Eddie

So from time to time I need to take an AI.
I’ve taken Aromasin and Arimidex.
The Arimidex makes me feel like ass! Dries me out real bad, and Makes my joints hurt.
Wondering if any one else feels the same on Arimidex.
I’ve heard some guys prefer Arimidex, some prefer Nolva.
Does anyone have experience with Nolva and what’s been your experience when taking it?

unclem

crazy eddie ive been on gear for i think 30 yrs so i always use nolva it dont have the sides as far as me is concerned, but thats just me. arimidex is to harsh for me, plus it goes good (nolva) with my anadrol as i love anadrol my favorite steriod next to test suspension. give nolva a try eddie youll like it better i think.

suppsforlife

lots of people prefer nolva over arimidex or aromasin, especially when you have dry joints issue. what's the reason you need to take an AI from time to time? if it's gyno-related only, then nolva could be great for you

Crazy Eddie

lots of people prefer nolva over arimidex or aromasin, especially when you have dry joints issue. what's the reason you need to take an AI from time to time? if it's gyno-related only, then nolva could be great for you
Estrogen gets to high, I don’t get any sides per say. But I do get bloated and watery. And like to lower my estrogen. Levels were 171 the last bloods I just had done a few weeks ago. But Test levels were at 3000.( I did pin myself the day of the test, levels are usually around 1500) So my body does a pretty good job regulating on its own. But I wanted to bring that 171 down a bit to 60-80 range. I’ve only taken the Arimidex 3 times in last 3 weeks. Basically one a week every time I pin myself. But like you said it seems really harsh and makes my body hurt and I just don’t care for the stuff.

suppsforlife

nolva won't regulate estrogen. it only deals with gynecomastia. if you get bloated and watery so you love to lower estrogen, then nolva is not an option. may try to switch to aromasin, some say that it does not hurt joints as much as arimidex does. or, if you take one full pill per week, try to reduce to half of it.

Crazy Eddie

nolva won't regulate estrogen. it only deals with gynecomastia. if you get bloated and watery so you love to lower estrogen, then nolva is not an option. may try to switch to aromasin, some say that it does not hurt joints as much as arimidex does. or, if you take one full pill per week, try to reduce to half of it.
Copy that.
Yeah I’ve never gotten gyno or really any sides.
I do have some generic Aromasin, (Extermene) but I hate taking generic shit. And I just within the last month was able to acquire pharmaceutical grade test and Arimidex. I’ve only got 2 weeks left and I’m going to get some bloodwork again to see if my estrogen is where I want it. I’ll talk to my guy about getting some actual Aromasin.

And you’re saying I can take half a pill of Arimidex? Instead of a whole pill? So .5mg
Instead of 1mg?.. I wonder if that would dry me out less. I really don’t mind the drying out part. But it just makes my body and joints hurt. And I feel dehydrated the next day, and have twitchy muscle spasms like I’m dehydrated.

unclem

its to keep the gyno at bay as i use alot of suspension & anadrol.

suppsforlife

And you’re saying I can take half a pill of Arimidex? Instead of a whole pill? So .5mg
Instead of 1mg?.. I wonder if that would dry me out less. I really don’t mind the drying out part. But it just makes my body and joints hurt. And I feel dehydrated the next day, and have twitchy muscle spasms like I’m dehydrated.
then the 0.5 mg (half a pill) should be helpful.
its to keep the gyno at bay as i use alot of suspension & anadrol.
in case of anadrol, only nolva helps, because anadrol doesn't convert into estrogen.

STEROID MARKET

Very simple rules :

Regulate E2 levels - arimidex, letrozole or aromasin.
Cut gyno when using testosterones - tamoxifen (nolvadex)
Regulate Prolactine level and Cut gyno when using trenbolones, nandrolones or oxymetholone (rare) - cabergoline or bromocryptine.

suppsforlife

Very simple rules :

Regulate E2 levels - arimidex, letrozole or aromasin.
Cut gyno when using testosterones - tamoxifen (nolvadex)
Regulate Prolactine level and Cut gyno when using trenbolones, nandrolones or oxymetholone (rare) - cabergoline or bromocryptine.
that's right. with the exception that oxymetholone doesn't increase prolactin levels
it causes gyno due to it directly binding to estrogen receptors, won't increase prolactin or estrogen. that's why only nolva works
ive used letrozole, very strong.
most people find it too strong

STEROID MARKET

that's right. with the exception that oxymetholone doesn't increase prolactin levels
it causes gyno due to it directly binding to estrogen receptors, won't increase prolactin or estrogen. that's why only nolva works
Bro, I didn't write about the effect of oxy on prolactin levels. My words refer to gynecomastia problems. Oxy, in and of itself, can act as a triggering factor in cycles involving nandrolones or trenbolones. That's what I meant.
Sorry for the inaccurately conveyed thought)