Armidex pink pills?

juicemania

I just got some armidex and the pills are pink from the usual white ones I get but it’s a new lab I picked up off of, just wondering if i should be worried? Any input would be greatly appreciated 

thanks 

siegmund

research the source ask questions on his a and d , blaster is correct its just the coloring but also check  , personaly i go pharma so i know but can be any size color any other way 

roidscc

There are many generic brands of anastrozole, many.. everyone differs, packaging, pills might be different size/colour. But till its reputable brand, you shouldn't be worrying at all.

Dolf

I agree...some products you always want pharmaceutical grade. AI's and DA's are two for sure.

janine.owner

I dont think, you should worry. but if you wanna be sure let's check here censored. they inform costumers about these kinds of pills.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dexter

If you are a source owner then you need to contact admin and ask him how to become a source owner. It is prohibited to advertise as a REP in open forum. Last Warning!

BodyGear

But if the color is wearing off, its a good sign they are NOT pharma and also probably not dosed right or made properly... Good Luck young Lady... You can PM me if you have any further question.. Also i think you have been told that you should fix your account to be a regular consumer and not an SR...Im an SR and talk talk about my products but hit me up in a pm and i can talk to you then!