Armidex

ADHDboy

Hi, I a am using 250mg test enthanate with two week front load with test prop. No test prop for 1 week but 250mg test E. I am using armidex and I am still getting edema after about 2mg Armidex ED.

shall I up it. I don't want to effect my sex drive or gains.

any help?

swolesam

250 mg test e doesnt sound like much to cause edema. How bad is the edema you're experiencing? 

What else are you on? Any orals like dbol ,.... ?

2mg Adex ed is ABSURDLY high quantity. I am suspecting your adex is complete bunk. Is it pharma or UGL? 

Did you get blood tests to see your T and Estro numbers? Im guessing not. If i were you, that would be the 1st place to start, get bloods to see where you stand objectively. 

Dolf

Gives some more background here.

How long have you been running the 250mg of test e for?

How long have you been taking 2mg adex ed?

Is adex and test all you're currently taking?

How much water do you drink per day?

Besides bloat what other symptoms do you have? Itchy or puffy nips? Pissing more or less than normal? Acne in places you don't usually get it? Is your watch tight? Loss of libido? You have libido, but can't perform or your erection is not as firm as normal?

Do you monitor your sodium intake?

XXXL

bro you must  take first blood work and after this is ari oky in a perfect dose no blood work no ari

take blood work first

Mleblanc

2mgs a day is a lot.  Try another src, for Adex or even try aeromasin.  Thats why i keep different stuff on hand because when things go arise, i want to get control of whats happening.  But mostly a little info about your history could help 

ADHDboy

Hi Lads sorry i just read all this. Yes to be honest my AI is from wild cats UGL and must be bunk. Do i go to my normal doctor for bloods or go private. The UK is funny around Roid use.. Yes it does seem crazy the amount of edema. So the A1 must be bunk. Surprising because it would be the first time from this source.  I did up the water to 3ltr a day but never helped

I am now going to buy test kits to have on hand and get this blood work sorted. I come from a time we never done all that or PCT. I should know better though.

Thanks

fellas

ADHDboy

Sorry History. 

48 done about 6 cycles 5 back 25 years ago when Dbol and test was about all we could get. No PCT as mentioned. Trained for 33 years on and off. You lads are so much more informed than we used to be. What we did know was squat, deads and B press was the main part of my training. Not some of this shit i see  160ilb dudes doing like they are preparing for Mr O.