ARMS!!!

I saw a few guys post about arms so figured was a good topic because who the fuck does now want better arms? Myself I have always had around 16 inch arms when cold and never had to really try even for that size, which I realize is not big but compared to the average it sure is. . When I try hard though its really hard for me to get them over 18 inches. IN fact I have never done it except when I became a water buffalo when on huge amount of test and deca and dbol. Than they were almost 20 but jesus just water was ridiculous. I have always admired great arms, with serious dense muscle and ultra hard lean look. I am going to make it a point this year to really focus and use strict form like Walker and try to get some sharpness and hopefully a litte more size on my arms. Especially the long head as thats a tough one for me and my outer tricep. Always admired Arnolds arms, I think I Have said that already. Lee Priest as well. Anyway any ideas for working arms would be appreciated of course!

HGH.to

eat a lot, especially protein
take lots of gear
train arms 2-3 times a week (they still need to recover)
destroy arms with different types of exercises (google will help more with this)
attempt different types of lifts such as: supersets, negatives, slow reps, half reps, drop sets, forced reps.

Thanks yeah been doing arms various ways for well over 25 years now. I might go with more volume again. I saw a video where Ronnie Coleman said he had 600 grams of protein a day!!! Haha that is incredible, of course so was he.