Attention

siegmund

ok ,

i tryed to put this mildly,before now ,jist because im not a dick and dont want to be a dick BUT , there has been a few of you told that you have source sponcered cycles .. you took these cycles , the source put there faith in you .. well 1 person cane forward and stated he didnt recieve , it and is not running ok. ty ..

there are 2 missing in action ,1 i hope he really does not have a personal problem because he has been missing from board so i will give him the benefit of the doubt , till i have facts. , another got called out and is butt hurt and hasnt been back ...BUT there is 1 here that is active and also has been addressed yet you continue to post , and dodge the question why are you not forfilling your obligation ?? so basicly your stright up disrespecting the source the ppl you call friends.  and alot of ppl myself included are insulted.  ... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. , you have 24 hours to explain why your not filling your obligation. , to the source to the members , to the mods and adminn who all made this happen for you .... 

24 hours to respond and then , consenquences will be applied. ...

sieg 

and p.s.  do not send me a pm or another mod. , you owe your explantion to the community , and the source and staff ...  let me say im not happy. AT ALL. ..so thread light. this will be the last time i go about this as a gentleman