AuSteroids.is Customer Discussions

Donald112

So iv recently did a 3 month trial of austeroids.is :mad:
I got my blood testosterone level checked monthly and also had my blood testosterone level checked before i
started to give me a baseline so as to keep it fair BASELINE WAS 15
i used the following products which i brought over 3 orders
1st order - 10ml sparts test cyp
2nd order - 10ml vita sus 250 & 10ml Sparta tren e
3rd order - 10ml test cyp & 10ml sparta tren e

MONTH 1
-Sparta test c only
2 x 1ml test cyp per week Monday and Thursday 1ml each day
TESTOSTERONE LEVEL WAS 82

MONTH 2
2 x 1ml vita sus 250 per week Monday and Thursday 1ml each day
2 x 1ml Sparta tren e per week Monday and Thursday 1ml each day
TESTOSTERONE LEVEL WAS 6

(OBVIOUSLY, FAKE GEAR WAS SOLD TO ME IN THE SECOND ORDER)

MONTH 3
2 x 1ml SPARTA Test cyp 200 per week Monday and Thursday 1ml each day
2 x 1ml SPARTA tren e per week Monday and Thursday 1ml each day
TESTOSTERONE LEVEL WAS 18
(OBVIOUSLY, FAKE GEAR WAS SOLD TO ME IN THE THIRD ORDER)

POINTS TO BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT
Blood work doesn't lie
There are no boxs with these vials
Labels are not on even and bottle lids are loose
Oils don't look correct dark red or like water unlike anything iv ever seen before
When i requested a refund from austeroids.is
Mark he told me to have the product
HPLC tested ( gas chromatography ...costs hundreds )and then he would refund me
I'm not spending more money on this product the blood work speaks volumes so buyers be warned

PERSONALLY IV WRITTEN THE MONEY OFF AS A LESSON LEARNT AND WOULD NOT BUY FROM AUSTEROIDS AGAIN
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-16-08-53-50-687.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-16-08-53-50-687.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 8
  • TESTO RESULTS.jpg
    TESTO RESULTS.jpg
    626.7 KB · Views: 8

YanchepBuyer

DO NOT BUY! they will tell you "its coming" and over two months later it won't come. These guys used to be good but now they just string you along and don't do what their website says it will do in guaranteeing you will get your stuff. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Crooks.

MusculeX

Hey buddy, you should post your experience on review page , but i have reed lot of same reviews about them last few months.

HGH Daddy

They have been selling water and olive oil for over a year.
You need to be on the Australian forum
I would thank him for the advice. Let me also take a look at the Australian forums. We usually work with people in that area as well. we've been hearing a lot of fake product complaints.

JWC

Austeroids.is is a scam now, they used to ship orders, now they just steal your coin,
Don't order from these thieves
It's true. They actively try to scam people with discount offers all the time. They won't send anything

So firstly, forgive my language but I'm currently about to throw my laptop through the wall. These austeroids.is cockroaches have tagged me along since about August last year with (to some of you a small order) an order for about $800 give or take. Which is just under a week's wage for me so they basically took a week's pay from me.
I used these guys many years ago and had NO problems. Last year it started with "oh yeah we can't give you a tracking no: (which I kinda understand) then it got to three weeks. Then they stopped responding.
So I stupidly ordered the same thing again, it was all polite, went through EXACTLY the same process and yes I am stupid for doing it but I did it once again! "Mate we can send out a replacement no worries mate!" Oh yeah mate! Yeah we're mates! Cockroaches....ANYWAY.... the replacement didn't arrive so I contacted them and they said they wouldn't honour another replacement EVEN THOUGH I HAD SPENT $800 BY THAT POINT!!!!
I left it. Started getting adverts for '50% off!!!!!!!!!!!!!' so I got tempted and contacted them and said how "you know guys ya kinda pissed me off many months ago with all that not refunding my money" they apologized and offered some code giving me 50%off but I wasn't going to spend MORE money so I said "how about, you send out my three items I paid for because you're clearly not going to refund my coin" and they we're all "hell yeah mate!mate, yeah we'll do that mate"

Now I'm here. Angry. A N G R Y!

Do not under any circumstances use this site!!!!!!! It is a scam. AUSTEROIDS IS A SCAM AUSTEROIDS IS A SCAM AUSTEROIDS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's just watch and see what happens to these two cockroaches in the next while :)

Aussie

No shit. They been scamming people for two years with under dosed gear. Now they just take your money and don’t send anything out. They are now called Mark and Dave’s paint shop because of food colour to make tren yellow.

Francesco

These cunts are complete scammers, no email confirmation or anything they just hog your money and fuck off. Customer service is non existent and this site is beyond garbage. Fuck these guys 🖕🖕🖕🖕 I barely make enough money for this shit, assholes.