Auxilliary equipment/ meds

Standingup

Im not exactly s doomsdayer, I dont have a bunker underground wth a hamm radio , but I do have my kit together. The kit and my roid useage actually overlaps a bit. In the home kit is the obvious , batteries , guns, ammo, etc etc , but its my first aid kit . In there I carry z-pcks, amoxacylin , tramadol, albuterol, epi-pen, prednisone and yes some topical anisthetic because I have used needle and thread before on skin. 

In any case it reminds me of my doomsday roid stash. In there I have 15 pharma sustanon, plus enough test to tun 500mg per week for a year, needles, A.I. tamoxifen ,proviron,  clomid, letrozole, pins + wipes. I dont get in to this shit without knowing if push comes to shove I will make it. All that stuff is vacuum packed and put away not to be touched.

Anyway without going overboard like me , what are some of the  roid ish items you recommend a person having in their every day roid kit ?   I just recommended a body fat caliper to a friend and an auto home blood pressure tester. To me those are both really important accessories. Oh and a little diary/ log book to keep notes on dosages, vitamins, blood work, any little subtle hints.

You guys got a good accessory that every safe/ learning roider should have ?  Besides a lot of Ivanko 45 plates LOL

strong

Im only running my 2nd cycle but last one I did get some burning red infection so I looked to find amoxycilin. I will keep on hand. I guess my question would be, What is the shelf life of injectable oils???

D

dolfanshan

I've always been told by the pharmacist that antibiotics have a very short shelf life.

D

dolfanshan

Strong you might of had what I had happen to me. I had quite a bit of oil on a delt injection leak subcutaneously on me. My skin got red and hot to the touch, and a knot/mouse poped up and got bruised looking. I never got fever or anything. The redness and mouse was 4 to 6 inches below my injection sight. 

siegmund

Not something I thought much about till now , but I beleive I will make one I would say the needs would be 

anti biodics  Amoxacillan 

vitamins 

antiseptic 

ration meals 

water purafing pills and water

Matches lighter 

Pain killers like tramadol for mild pain and morphine 

xanax or valium  if some one panic attack

test e. 

Ai 

Standingup

I swap my antibiotics out every couple of years.  I don't think they have quite as short of a shelf life as the pharmacist thinks. They certainly don't last forever but if I was sick and it was all I could get Id take two year old antibiotics.

D

dolfanshan

If that's what you have most definitely! Two year old antibiotics are better than none, and its definitely better than a sharp stick in the eye. :)

strong

That's exactly what happened to me. I went too low on the delt with my pin. I didn't have anything to help it except a warm compress with alcohol...

D

dolfanshan

I used prescription steroid cream. It knocked it right out. That happens with delt injects sometimes.

strong

so when u went to the doc for the prescription, Did u say it was from an injection from AAS use or What did u say??

D

dolfanshan

I didn't go to the doc. I had it laying around in my bug out bag :)

strong

ok, nice. see that speaks to what standing is talking about. better to be safe. I will slowly build up stock.. something tells me this wont be my last cycle...