back acne

liljohn

Hello guys its been awhile sents i have post or ask anything just been way to busy But i have a ? Will taking a AI help with my back acne i have been on my bulk cycle for about 7 weeks 500 test and 400 deca both spilt 2 times a week

Gainz.

It can help... but only if high est is the cause. Sometimes gear just causes acne. You can try showering or changing your shirt right after a workout. Getting a legitimate ance body wash, adding some zinc and dandelion root to your vitamin routine. Also if you're not drinking close to a gallon of water a day... I highly recommend it. Most people don't know how much plain old fashioned water can drastically reduce acne.

suppsforlife

do you have any estrogen issues? check your estrogen before actually taking an AI
I would listen to @GainzBandit when it comes to acne related issues. He's been dealing with it and if I'm not mistaken, he's lately doing better with it?

unclem

It can help... but only if high est is the cause. Sometimes gear just causes acne. You can try showering or changing your shirt right after a workout. Getting a legitimate ance body wash, adding some zinc and dandelion root to your vitamin routine. Also if you're not drinking close to a gallon of water a day... I highly recommend it. Most people don't know how much plain old fashioned water can drastically reduce acne.
your wright about the water intake brother.