back at it monday

N

noveskeelite

Well my body is healed and my training partner is recovered from hernia surgery and has the go ahead from doctor. So monday its time to get strong....again. 

Going to stay natural for time being and see the difference from being on. 

D

dolfanshan

Good luck. Are you gonna ease back into it or are you gonna just dive right in?

N

noveskeelite

dolfanshan said:
</p>
<p>Good luck. Are you gonna ease back into it or are you gonna just dive right in?</p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>There isnt really easing in process since im not recovering from injury. Training will be same as before. Just lower weights due.to strength loss. And body will need reconditioned. But training itself will be same. I explained what we do in PM.</p>

D

dolfanshan

Yea I meant the first couple of go rounds doing a couple sets of light weights for about 3 different exercises per body part to keep soreness at a minimum. I've jumped in and went hardcore and eased back in. I highly prefer easing back in. It's less painful. Lol

N

noveskeelite

Yeah soreness is definitely gonna happen. I just deal with it. Usually dissapears after 2 weeks. Its part of reconditioning process.

Too more directly answer I recondition by just training normally and letting soreness or DOMS run its course. Soreness doesnt bother me.

D

dolfanshan

The main part of soreness for me is my biceps and legs. I hate gimping around for a couple weeks. Last time I eased back into it for 2 weeks. It was for me a lot better. I do a lot of climbing and walking for my job and DOMS sucks ass.

N

noveskeelite

Yeah for a physical job its understandable. Fortunately I dont have that issue. I make people sore for a living lol.

D

dolfanshan

Lol. Your one of those bastards I see brutalizing noobs in the gym. I laugh and think to myself you're gonna be in some pain in a day or two.