Back in the gym

N

noveskeelite

Due to not feeling motivated, losing training partner, and some other things in life taking prioirity over gym I took two entire weeks off lifting. I also didn't eat as much or anything. AND I stopped using almost 4 weeks ago.

Today I will be back in the gym but I am comtemplating weather or not to use again. Test definitely took me to another level strength wise but weirdly enough I feel BETTER while OFF......

anyways time to get back after it. heading to gym now.

siegmund

If you feel better without it , run it out  for a minute And See Whats Up.  , I also just got serious 1st time in a long long time 

milkin

For sure Nove, it good to see someone post how they actually feel not only during a cycle but more importantly after a cycle. I know a few guys will do just one very strict cycle per year to give them that boost and then, they say, the real work begins by trying to maintain as much as possible while off cycle. Cycling year round puts many in a fog and often times they do not realize just exactly what they are doing to themselves. Stepping back is a very smart thing to do and everyone should do it regularly to find that center of balance between gains and losses due to using AAS. +1 for your contribution bro and like always, your contributions are an asset to those who come in search of information.

N

noveskeelite

For sure milkin. I honestly didnt plan on coming off due to trying to become elite in powerlifting. But my body was getting more and more messed up not from steroids but constant pounding on joints. Hips were achy...bulging disc in lower back...and recently did something to front delt board pressing 405. So I reconsidered and changed my priorities. Guys at that level almost all stay on year round. Im 27 shouldnt be moving like an old man.

I feel great off. Strength and weight is down but I strongly believe thats from not eating and the 2 weeks off. Not too mention been shitting up a storm lol.

milkin

Boom. Now here we have a fellow member speaking from experience as well as sharing them with the community.

D

dolfanshan

Just curious nov. Did you have a deload week every 5 or so weeks?

Kfizzle

I agree with the losing motivation part and taking a week or 2 off to reset but myself when I come off of aas I go back to my old self of being panicky and anxiety is through the roof. Almost a slight depression, I stick with a maintenance dose to get me by and feel just fine that way but first few cycles I did I was doing pct but I really think test has helped me get over my anxiety,  I was taking so many Xanax (yes prescribed 4mg/day) and now I have completely come off them since cruising and blasting. January 1st was the end of Xanax for me. 

D

dolfanshan

+1 brother. A low dose of test beats prescription meds that alter your mood anyday. Welcome to silver kfizzle

N

noveskeelite

Dolf I deload by feel. If im beat up or pleateued I will back off a bit. No set schedule for deloads tho.

N

noveskeelite

Actually ignore the pleateued part lol just beat up. Deload when things start to feel like shit consistently

D

dolfanshan

Just wondering. My buddy who competitively powerlifts deloads every 5th week. He still has joint issues but when you move the kind of weight you do you're gonna get em regardless. 

N

noveskeelite

Yeah I competed also. And you are 100 percent right about the weights and joints. Deloads more for CNS. Everyone kinda has their own way of doing things. And deloading is a hotly debated training topic. 

D

dolfanshan

His coach forces him to. He stumbled upon him in the gym one day and the guy took him under his wing. He just exploded from that point on. I told him it must be nice. 

N

noveskeelite

Training properly and consistently has that effect. If you ever.wanna talk training PM me. I know waaaay more about training than I do steroids