Back

Alexdb2022

Hey guys,
Been gone for a while. Happy to see some familiar faces. Have bad 3 back to back shoulder surgeries and been out the gym quite a while. Been back a momth or so and on a cut cycle! Actually has some bad experiences with some of these websites gear, but found a local source so all is good. Twizted and Seymour ain't been around or what? How you Jedis been and welcome to new faces.

Alexdb2022

Welcome back man. Sorry about the surgeries. How's the recovery? yeah, @GainzBandit is right. some members seem to be less active lately, but we have new awesome members!
Bummer. Seymour was my dude! Good to see you and bandit and hgh still around though. Let's get these gainz. Finally jumped on the tren train. Man I wish I wouldn't have I don't see myself not including it in a cut cycle ever again

Gainz.

Bummer. Seymour was my dude! Good to see you and bandit and hgh still around though. Let's get these gainz. Finally jumped on the tren train. Man I wish I wouldn't have I don't see myself not including it in a cut cycle ever again

Haha... Yup... Tren is king. That's why it's so good and so dangerous. I don't think I'll ever not use it for any blast... Ever.
It's great for bulking and cutting. I'm only concerned about not going crazy with the dosage. I keep telling myself I'll never go over 600mg per week.

Alexdb2022

Haha... Yup... Tren is king. That's why it's so good and so dangerous. I don't think I'll ever not use it for any blast... Ever.
It's great for bulking and cutting. I'm only concerned about not going crazy with the dosage. I keep telling myself I'll never go over 600mg per week.
I'm at 700. Just need my 2 gallons of water per day or it shuts my entire body down and I csnt move

Alexdb2022

Idk I've really grown attached to a ridiculously high t400 test, NPP and dbol bulk. Might toss in EQ with it after the summer. Tren is my fave for a cut thoguh lol

HGH.to

i guess i drank 2 gallons of water a day. but it was only one day when i was feeling unbelievably fucking thirsty for the entire day for no apparent reason. but drinking 2 gallons of water a day, every day, not sure if it's even possible.

Gainz.

i guess i drank 2 gallons of water a day. but it was only one day when i was feeling unbelievably fucking thirsty for the entire day for no apparent reason. but drinking 2 gallons of water a day, every day, not sure if it's even possible.

I'm sure you know this, but being thirsty all the time is a sign of diabetes. It's how my ex was diagnosed.
For 3 months prior she just couldn't get enough water. Finally her dad brought her to the hospital... Like why is my 16yr old 5'4 115lb daughter drinking almost 2 gallons of water per day. They tested her sugar and it was a little over 550
And she felt fine. She was running so high for so long it just felt normal to her

Alexdb2022

I'm sure you know this, but being thirsty all the time is a sign of diabetes. It's how my ex was diagnosed.
For 3 months prior she just couldn't get enough water. Finally her dad brought her to the hospital... Like why is my 16yr old 5'4 115lb daughter drinking almost 2 gallons of water per day. They tested her sugar and it was a little over 550
And she felt fine. She was running so high for so long it just felt normal to her
My entire family diabetic but I checked out for not even being pre diabetic.

HGH.to

that's what I thought that day. but it happened only once. still not sure what happened. maybe i ate something the night before...
anyway, strange her sugar was so high without any other signs. also, why did she had that much sugar? was actually eating sugary stuff? because I only go with fruits and absolutely avoid anything else sugary. including drinks.

Gainz.

that's what I thought that day. but it happened only once. still not sure what happened. maybe i ate something the night before...
anyway, strange her sugar was so high without any other signs. also, why did she had that much sugar? was actually eating sugary stuff? because I only go with fruits and absolutely avoid anything else sugary. including drinks.
Why? I don't know... But later on her grandma, father and twin brother got it. All of them always run high.
I think it's her genetics.
She was super thin and fit. She ran track and always cared about how she looked (until we split 5 years ago... Nows she's on the thicker side... Not fat... But too big for me)
But anyway... Yeah I have no idea why it was that high. 4 years into dating I found her unconscious and her blood sugar was 716. Then 2 years ago my 9yr old son called me crying because he couldn't wake her up. I sent a ambulance to her house. It was over 900. She was in a coma for 6 days and came extremely close to dying twice... Like flatline paddles the whole shit.
For some reason her body just wants to run high.
But I remember her telling me that after the doctors appointment when she finally got on insulin and her blood sugar got to a normal level of 80-110
She said she felt like shit for weeks. Very lethargic and almost like she was drunk. The doctors said she was probably walking around with blood sugar between 300-600 for months. It was going on for so long it just became her normal state. So when she finally got back to normal levels she showed all the signs of low blood sugar.
I was with her for 12 years... I know fucking way too much about diabetes and all the bullshit that comes with it.
The funny thing is,the girl I'm with now... Who I've been with for (almost) 5 years was married to a diabetic for almost 14 years.
I could go more into that... But I feel like I have a bad habit of over sharing 🤣😂🤣

suppsforlife

I think it's her genetics.
diabetes and genetics are extremely closely related. its definitely genetics.
She said she felt like shit for weeks. Very lethargic and almost like she was drunk.
I was also originally thinking that she must've had some other signs and symptoms. and here they are.
it's good she's discovered it on time... it could've been worse.