backne f'n sucks

Apex Peptides

Hopefully, you ran an AI and HCG during cycle.This can help alleviate the hormonal fluctuation one experiences when transitioning into PCT, thus giving you a chance to limit acne. 

Clinical methods would first suggest antibiotics in combination with topical treatments. There are several broad spectrum antibiotics to consider. Doxycycline, minocycline, tetracycline are some common meds. There are also many topical isotretinoin preparations (retin-A, isotrex, ect).

If you're more interested in a more "non-medical" intervention: Try some good ole' acne wash and Clearasil. Nizoral 2% shampoo can also work wonders. Nizoral blocks DHT at the scalp as well as any skin surface you rub it on. Let it soak into your skin for a few mins before rinsing. Use a 5% bleach/water solution and spray it on your back during shower....think about how your skin feels when you get out of a chlorinated swimming pool. Or,  get a natural antiperspirant stone from a health food store, boil it in 32oz of water. Let the solution cool and then pour it in a spray bottle. Apply a few mists 1st thing in the a.m. You can choose unscented if you don't want to smell all nice. Large doses of Vitamin B6 can also dry up sebaceous glands and limit acne…this is more of a systemic approach. Lastly, showering with dish soap can really help too.

Post back with results!

csancheezy

salt scrubs, tea tree oil in small amounts mixed with lemon juice and some olive oil ( put all over your back, rub it in a bit, let sit for a few minutes and clean it off well), eat your green veggies as they help your body stay alkaline which promotes skin health, african black soap is very useful, and get a dry skin towel that scrubs off old dead skin, try to wear looser shirts and small spaces and sweat equals bacteria on the skin.. I would use meds as a last result IMO

piston

I spend a few months in Mexico just outside of Acapulco jucinv heavily a while back and the ocean water kept my acne iin check. Usually iI break out like mad on heave deca cycle.

Nytex

Haha well if thats what it takes then I may have to join you !!!  Anyway,, yeah the salt water is hard to beat for acne, I dont care what kind of medicine you compare it to.

Outlawthing

Tanning bed helps me plus we have a pool I friend of mine swears by dishsoap it's funny u mentioned that apex  he said thats only thing that worked for him

bigtoe

accutane, harsh compound but will have your acne cleared up in two weeks. i just finished a 12 week cycle on it at 40mg ed. longterm use at this dose had my head away by week 8 though lol

B

Burrr

bigtoe said:
</p><p>accutane, harsh compound but will have your acne cleared up in two weeks. i just finished a 12 week cycle on it at 40mg ed. longterm use at this dose had my head away by week 8 though lol</p><p>
Can you elaborate on the sides? Head Away?</p><p> </p><p> </p>

bigtoe

Dry skin on face for couple weeks, cracked lips also it has harsh effects on your mental state at 40mg and above, i tried 60mg ed for a week and literally felt like i was havin a mental breakdown. The first 6 weeks were fine but after that i noticed the sides from it. I suffered from acne for years and tried all sorts of antibiotics to no avail. This stuff cleared my skin in 2 weeks and hopefully after 12 weeks course i shouldnt have acne. Running it at 20mg for 3-4 weeks should lift any acne you have and let you avoid the sides from it, obviously im not saying take it you will be fine. Im just offering my experience of it, do your research on anything you are going to take

Outlawthing

My wife used accutane a long time ago and it took all The skin off her lips. Like all of it as in none left but the meat  she said it was horrible  

Bash

I'm also battling acne and have been using retin a and it seems to finally be working. It got really bad in first 2 weeks..  Irritated my chest and back and redness. Finally starting to go away. Hopefully it's all gone soon. Was really considering Accutane at low mg daily but will see how the retin a continues to do.