bad batches

Warpedlifter

So my training partner was using tren from a top domestic source on here and the first couple vials were solid. All the tren sides you'd expect and the gainzzzz....however a week into current vial has lead us to believe it's junk. We tested the vials by seeing if we could crash them and only 2 have compound in them.

So question is....how often and how does this happen?

If you order 6 vial for a cycle and 2 are junk....ummm that's a huge problem. Just another reason why I make my own gear.

Edit: the vial in question was tested and is definitely just pure oil.

siegmund

war is there anyway you can send a botlle to the lad , one that didnt crash , and is unopened. ??? 

because this is serious and would love to have the proof , and a review , not saying your word isnot good i know you a long time. ..but the smoking gun is always better. ... and your right a few bad bottles in a cycle just ruined your cycle. ...

SemperFi

Thanks for sharing.

Also brother... What method did you use to crash the gear? Freezer?

More input on this situation would be GREATLY appreciated and helpful to everyone.

SEMPER FI

Warpedlifter

He has emailed the source and is waiting on a response for resolution.

Yes I told him to stick it in freezer to see if it would crash which would indicate there at least being some compound present. After 3 hours....nothing. the other vial did crash tho.

Not here to bash the source the first couple were spot on. Just wondering how often this happens to people or if anyone here has caught stuff like this.

Seigmund I would have to ask friend about that as it's not my gear. I'm sure something could be arranged tho.

SemperFi

The source needs to be held accountable. If they are truly a reputable source they will 'man up' and not only make it right for the individual client but will ensure it never happens again.

Is there a brewing technique that you are aware of that would make cold temp. crashed gear less likely? I know some compounds are highly susceptible but I have also heard that there are ways to make it harder to crash in cold temperatures. 

I have absolutely no knowledge concerning self brewing. I got married 30 years ago so that I would never have to cook. ;)

SEMPER FI

siegmund

i hope if not like i said your word is good i know you. , and your partner.  ... this could completely ruin a cycle not to mention. alot more if a person uses a ai regularly.  thanks for the input. 

SemperFi

Thanks Blast. I was thinking of a more sophisticated process that I was told about once. I can't remember anything about what was described though. My razor sharp mechanical mind lost a bit of it's edge. ;)

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

I've read that some labs will add EO to the brew to prevent crashing, also higher ba will help prevent crashing, but high ba  (ba is added at the amount of .9%-3% typically, but I've heard of up to 5%, ouch!) generally causes pip. But, most labs add additional ba and/or EO to suspend high mg compounds (250mg/ml and higher), and blends that sum up to high mg. Many of the high mg blends are custom made by home brewers (test e, deca, EQ for example). That being said, it seems evident that the vial in question is either bunk, or from a completely different batch. However, the lack of sides may urther indicate compound-free oil. I would only hope that the source in question simply made a mistake. Hard to do though given the color of the oil with tren in it; it's going to be honey colored.

D

Dont_trip

thats what happens it was probably from a different batch UGL purity ranges between 60-85% and a good UGL usually overdoses 25% to accommodate and those numbers I gave you are from someone who was selling tons and gave me some inside info other sources get their raws from middlemen so purity drops even lower. Anyways guy probably

has a shitty connect and got a bunk batch of tren while the others were from a different batch that's one explanation the other i it might be in your partners head has he pinned it or are you basing it off not crashing because I have had gear

that hasn't crashed and has been really good

goes by the name Watson and the freezer didn't make

it

crash so I doubt Walgreens is selling me

counterfeit 

Warpedlifter

I don't claim the freezer is some fool proof scientific method but considering one of the other vials did crash I would say the chances of it being true this time are very likely.

One vial crashed in freezer...two did not.

Again this isn't meant to be a source bashing thread of making any assumptions or accusations. Was just curious as to people's thoughts.

Now who the fuck down voted me???? For the ass clown down voting helpful posts please come and explain why. It's almost like if you aren't saying "this shits fire bro" people will attack you.

Or do you enjoy 2 of 3 vials you order being pure oil??? That will absolutely ruin a cycle.

siegmund

it could have been a fat thumb war.  , if you did not loose karma. its from someone under 50.   but there is no reason to down vote this post.... im +2 agion.   

JARHEAD2

X2.... probably a fat thumb.... most of whom I know here definitely has the brass to tell you when & why your negged and no one has mentioned a source so can't see why someone would say "it's fire" & not even know who you're talking about 

D

Dont_trip

but it was by mistake  I literally just

saw it

amd

corrected it relax bro it's just karma and most of the time

the guy downvoting will

tell you, it's kinda trivia to shake the tree because a lottle

tiny thumb pointing down says 1 on it lol I've been downvoted plenty of

times some deserved some not, nobody claimed

your idea was fool

pro the idea that a source would

put just oil in a bottle is pretty ridiculous to even assume considering their cost to brew a bottle is around 3-5$ total hormone bottle

stoppers etc so that theory is ludacrious the only

explanations left are

its from a different batch and is very underdosedor the other bottles are

overdosed vs underdosed so

thats why you would feel that way it's the gamble with UGL the label that says 100mg/ml should

rrally in parenthes.  35 to say 50-125mg/ml

D

Dont_trip

i don't shill

for sources so you guys want to burn him at the stake go ahead you want to throw

rose petals at his feet go ahead I can care

either way I use 1 source here and if they were dirtbags id put them on blast like I've done on this site more

times than I can count