become a source

Zewi

become a source

Can i get a PM on what i need to do to be a source on this site.

NoGames

Let me guess Zewi/Vewi it's Perf at Performanceformulations. Bro I can't believe you think you and Perf can scam ppl out of tens of thousands of dollars and run to another forum. Well guys this guy and his buddy are scammers, they were selling bunk GH and got caught then was also selling underdosed oils. You got some balls Zewi. You were my boy and you helped in scamming me bro.tell Perf we want our money.

Zewi

Lmao.. you need to get your story straight--before you start calling out people.. You have no idea what your talking about. You need to go read, and ask questions before you assume shit. Make sure you have facts before you assume shit.

Just because you have not got your issues solved with Perf doesn't give you the right to link me to shit. You should contact Perf if you have issues, don't start throwing names under the bus.

Dexter

Hey NoGames, if that you are saiyng is true then you can write a review at: http://musclegurus.to/source-reviews/performanceformulations.com
stop spaming zewi's posts, better open a new thread and in general chat and share your experience there.
Invite your friends to write reviews, in this way you will be more helpfull for others.