341.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7727.png
    IMG_7727.png
    341 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7729.png
    IMG_7729.png
    345.3 KB · Views: 7

suppsforlife

it is because of high estrogen and high prolactin. While all these results are expectable since you're running testosterone, high prolactin is a very strange result. Are you sure you do not use anything else? are you sure it is masteron? because testosterone and masteron do not touch your prolactin levels, yet they are high.
Also, masteron helps lower E2 (oestrogen), but it seems this dosage is not enough to lower E2 to normal levels. You could take a tablet of arimidex or aromasin and see how it feels. Wait 1-3 days after the tablet and decide whether you need another tablet or wait until take the other.
not sure why prolactin is high if you don't take anything else. could be worth using 0.25 mg of Cabergoline, considering your prolactin level is not that high, so a small dosage could well help. No more than 0.5 mg and definitely no more than twice per week.
In short - arimidex and caber will make you feel good again, just do it wisely.

Ronaldo7

Yeah I’m 100% just testosterone and Masteron. I have ordered a new brand Masteron as a lot of people have said the same, sounds like it’s dodgy stuff.

I’m taking 0.25 arimidex daily, started yesterday. Think I should stick to that? Or go EOD?

suppsforlife

you can take it daily, but only as long as you do not go the other way and suppress too much estrogen. If 0.25 mg arimidex daily keeps you in normal range, that's good. but it is unlikely you to need that high dosage of arimidex at 500 mg/week. you can use it daily only to bring levels to normal range, then use it to keep them there (not kill E2 completely), which means that you lower the frequency of administration. (y)