Been Sick as F*%K!

TestraChemist

Gang, I know a few of us on here have been out of commission for the past week due to many bugs going around.  I personally had to go to the hospital twice, with the second time getting ugly.  Anyway, there's A LOT of crap going around.  Wash your hands, cover your mouth, and get your dark leafies and vitamin C in to keep your immune system up.  Good Luck!

TC

SemperFi

And......

run a therapeutic dose of Primo to add future protection. It is widely known to increase your immune system. ;)

I hope everyone gets well and stays well. In my area of the country this new flu strain is on a rampage and it is tough to get over.

SEMPER FI

siegmund

x2 

ive had it bad for about 10 days or more now. ,i think im getting better than bang. ...it was my head and chest , now yesterday. stomach. but.im forcing workouts and food.  i set my mind to this cycle and not even namonia is going to stop me ...eat.puke eat agion.  do a few sets get dizzy.  sit get up do more.   

fuck i know its hindering my gains , which sucks.  but i keep extending cycle.  i got a pitcher in my head of the pics im posting.   and nothing is stopping me. 

p.s. hope you feel better 

TKC432

I am 2 day into this nasty sickness myself.  Actually called in sick today ... first time in a year and a half!  Missed the gym too.  Slept all day and just woke up a few hours ago.  This shit sucks.  I hope everyone feels better soon. 

M

machinegunmac

Damn I was sick a lil right before Christmas , now my wife . sounds like you fellas have it bad. Hope y'all get to feeling better

Dolf

The only plus side to it is I've taken a week off from training, and gave my body a much needed break.

TKC432

This sucks .... I figured I would be feeling better by now.  I haven't been to the gym all week ... went home early from work yesterday.  I have a client meeting at 11am today and then if I feel the same I am gonna go home and miss another training session.  Haven't taken this much time off from training in over 2 years so I suppose that 'week off' is long overdue ... but being sick as F*ck really sucks ....as everyone here appears to know all too well.