Beginner Cycle

signornessuno

Hi guys

i'm about to start a 10 week bulking cycle. i've brought from AM, Test E and Dianabol. i'll do a 1ml inj twice a week, and 25mg of dianabol ED for 4 weeks as a kickstarter. this is my first cycle and yet i don't know what kind of pct i will do. a friend of mine said me that my cycle will be a light one, so i can do a 40/40/20/20 PCT of Nolvadex only. what do you think about that?

week 1-4: 25mg ED Dianabol

week 1-10: 2ml (1ml x 2times) Testosterone Enanthate

PCT:

week 12-14: 40/40/20/20 ED Nolvadex (?)

milkin

Definitely test only buddy for the reason that Zig had mentioned in #2.  10 weeks of straight test will produce super results if your diet and training are dialed in correctly. You will also want to incorporate an an AI and this something you must learn how to implement correctly. Your dosage will depend on what AI you choose to run so browse the pct section of the forums for more detailed information and come back with your updated cycle plans for additional feedback. A cycle log is a must, whether its here on the site on on a spiral notebook at home, just make sure you keep one.Your pct should look like this:

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nova(Tamoxifen) 40/40/20/20

note** (You can start out with 20 mg less on the clomid and 10 mg less on the noav the first few days of pct just to get familiar with the compounds)

siegmund

OK looks good ,and milkin is right 10 week test will get super results,I just like for me to run my test a little longer.. But I still have to suggest just running the test ,, and not to sound like a broken record ,but when cycling ,, the most important thing is figuring out how our body's react to a compound ,, so you know how to combat them sides ,, and trust me ,, I had to deal with sides and its a bitch,, now the dbol ,yes your going to get fast results , but if you gets sides ,, your not gonna know what there from..like I said I have the up most respect here ,,the reason is half the time plp,don't post first cyc before running ,, but if your stuck on doing the dbol ,, dbol is a 17aa, ,,meaning its altered at the 17 position to survive first pass through liver ,, so I would start milk thistle and have liv52..or some kind of liver support,,now I have to stress ,,do you have a ai, (adex,aromasin ,etc), you do know what gyno is ?? And for the pct ,,refer to milkins  advice ,, he knows what he's doing ,,when I started aas ,I was trt. I would get clom, and adex or aromasin ,, also what milkin  said keep a cycle log,, you'll thank your self later in life ,,by helping your self and others ,, and once action I would loose the dbol, all its gonna do is get in the way of your education and goals at this point ,, the test will start kicking in after a few weeks And you'll be happy you dropped it,, 

signornessuno

Yep, I know what gyno is, and I'll buy an AI next days. have I to take during test, or in pct?

btw I have a little problem: I'm allergic to milk thistle. If I'll choose to take dianabol (with you words, now idk), will liv-52 do its work like the milk thistle?

signornessuno

Ok, right!

1) test is 250mg. (I have 2x10ml bottles) It will arrives in few days with the dianabol (from zydex)

2) nice tip. This friend of mine have proposed me this cycle to let me gain ~10kg, and the dianabol effects are faster than test alone

3) I have a 3000kcal diet plan, increasing week after week, and I'll take a mass gainer too

4) wo routine is a bulking plan at this moment. 3 days a week, low rep, heavy wheight 

thank you for your advice, I Hope to have great results! :)

sorry for my English, Italy here :p

siegmund

Id really hold off bro on the dbol, I'm not going to let you waste your money we are here to help fellow bros ,you will get more than what your expectations are from the test ,,bro IMO there is no other compound, better than test ,, I love my test ,, and by all means next cycle ,use your dbol ,, do some research on dbol ,,and you'll see what I'm saying ,,and live 52 is good there's other products also, I always used milkt,and liv52 someone will chime in with more and order your self some aramindex. You use it on cycle ,, if you only run the test you may not even need it ,,but to plat it safe I would run .25.mg e4days ,,and adjust accordanly,,if your experiencing, bloat and a lot of acne etc bump to e3d ,, and so on ,, and if there's no sides maybe try e5d ,see this is hard to call because were all different ,, but this is my example,,you get use to your test only ,, then next cyc you add dbol and if your sides are different you know its the dbol  understand and order clomy also

siegmund

I have to run out the door bro,, I be back soon,, but for the record this is gonna be your first and probley best cycle ,, remember this isn't a race its a marathon and its about understanding the compounds and how they react to us and if you follow protocol,, and diet rite train rite ,, bro your gonna be a monster and this also you follow milkins advice on pct,, and do it propper you probley goon a keep the majority of your gains,,I'll be back

siegmund

Ok bro much respect ,for you ,,for posting ,, know you do know with your age ,,body weight ,and bf ,,you can put on quality,muscle and size by diet and training right ??  But if your heart is set on this cycle.. 

1) your test e ,what mg is it ?? I ask this ,,because let's see if we can't change your dose a little and extend ,,the cycle to 12 week,, you will benefit more on a little less mg week ,but extending to 12 week

2) first cycles ,are usually recommended test only,, the reason why is ,,this way you can see if there's any side effect,you develop , if you add the dbol now ,, and you get sides how are you going to know ,what it is from??? Your not you'll be guessing, so I would suggest , waiting on the dbol ,, and going with test only.

3) before you do any cycle ,what's your diet plan,,??? 70% or more of cycle ,,ALL CYCLES ,, results come from diet,, so, like I said ,,your going about this right,,up to this point,, what's your plan?? The test is only a tool,

4) what's your workout routine look like, 

5)then ,,adjust your test to last 12 week 

6) also what about a al,do you have one on hand in case you develop ,gyno,this is very important ,,more important ,than your test..

7) then  'set up a propper pct

Trust me bro if you follow  advice here ,,at your age and size ,, the gains you get ,,you won't beleive ,, also you'll be safe,, and gain knoldge and properly work your way ,up.. 

signornessuno

ok, items will arrive in these days. idk what to do with the zydex dianabol (25mg) that will arrives. may can i take it if i start liv52 and aromasin/arimidex E3D in cycle?

so, my cycle now will be like this:

-500mg test e per week (two pins of 250mg sunday morning and thursday night)

pct after 2weeks:

nolvadex 40/40/20/20

clomid 100/100/50/50

right?

------------------------------

what kind of syringe and needle do you suggest?

milkin

• Perfect Signomessuno, good decision. You can save your dbol for another cycle and be sure to keep a cycle journal. Here is some info on injecting, you can always use the search option and keyword whatever you are looking for. This option is located at the top right of the page and has a little magnifying glass next to it.

• You also want to have an AI on hand to keep estrogen (E2) under control. Timing and duration varies per individual but good starting point would be 12.5mg e3rday for aromasin or if you are using adex then .5 eod. Start at week two of your cycle and I recommend you browse the PCT forum. Being your first cycle, you may not notice the signs of elevated E2 right away that's why keeping a journal is very important for future cycles.

• Also remember- Time off = cycle length + pct

• Why keep a cycle log ??

siegmund

Excellent dession bro I'm glad to here it ,, your right on point,your are going to achieve all your goals From this cycle ,when your ready to start make sure you post in cycles ,keep us posted with pic before and after ,,I use 1inch ,20g to draw my oil then I change tip to 25g 1 in to pin  ,I always warm my oil,under hot water for a few minutes and pin slowly any questions please ask +1 for using good judgment and following advice 

signornessuno

Thank you guys! I would like to keep a cycle journal, but when I try to enter, it says me "access denied, you don't have the permission". What can I do? Today I've brought a "pic indolor" syringe, 23G x 11/4". Is it good?

i have another question too. I've read that when I pin, first to inject I have to see if blood it's sucked, to not inject the test in a vein. But if I aspire blood,  what have I to do with test? have i to drop it?

siegmund

I warm my oil in the bottle, after warming I make sure I use alcohol on the top of bottle ,also if I'm pinning glutes  I use alcohol on inject site,, I do know plp that warm the oil up in the pin 

siegmund

Yes 23g is OK for now,make sure after you draw your oil you change the tip ,once it passes through the stopper it dules , so you want to make sure you use a fresh pin for your pin, and pin slowly,, yes its called asperation,I've only once got a touch of blood and just slightly 'moved pin (without withdrawing, the amount of blood was minute,)so ,,I would get a larger gage pin ,for drawing my oil I like 20g,, I don't like 18 g or bigger because I get paranoid its so big it could damage stopper after multiple passes, also a hot shower after you pin will help with pip the is a good read here on injection sites,, also another good read on where our nerves are good luck and keep us posted