Beligas etho test 450

Zewi

So this is really 450 mgs of test per ml?
Yes.. but if you cant tolerate it split it it in half. That's still 225 and 225 which is 450 a week. Or better yet to keep bloods nice and stable. do 225 M/W/F that's 675mg of test a week and you get an extra 2 weeks on cycle. as your only doing 1.5ml a week instead of 2.

Zewi

pretty sure Bobby has enough experience with it :ROFLMAO:
not saying he doesn't but regardless of how much we all know. I like hearing from everyone. We all learn things from each other a tweak here and a tweak there can make a difference. As long as i been around i never start learning and always want feed back. As this is a marathon not a sprint. :)

bobby ricky

It's only 1350, you won't even need an AI.
The reason I’m asking is because I’m taking one shot every 6 days of 450 mgs test c and 150 mgs deca. And I was thinking about 450 mgs of test e every three days with 150 mgs deca per shot. And it would only be 1 1/2 ml per shot 👍

HGH.to

not saying he doesn't but regardless of how much we all know. I like hearing from everyone. We all learn things from each other a tweak here and a tweak there can make a difference. As long as i been around i never start learning and always want feed back. As this is a marathon not a sprint. :)
completely agree with you bro
I was reading on a suppliers website and it said u get 300 mgs per ml? So that was just a typo?
there are both 300 mg/week and 450 mg/week versions of Etho Test.