Best blood preassure medication?

MONSTRO

We all know almost all bodybuilders have blood pressure , hard to see a bodybuilder with 120/80 ( perfect measure ). And most of them need medication to keep under control. From Concor 5 , Telmisartan, Enalapril , witch one you prefer and think is the best for bodybuilder?

For my experience Telmisartan dont reduce mine when Enalatril works reducing it.

Attachments

• CONCOR-5.jpg
    CONCOR-5.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1

otfjoey300

I dose clonidine as needed for BP. As well as a big dose of omega 3s everyday. It’s been recommended to me to go for nigella sativa as it’s BP mitigation benefits are undeniable.

Welderman

Surprisingly even on tren and anadrol cycle BP has stayed within normal limits but I have lisinopril on hand in case it takes a turn for the worse

MONSTRO

Surprisingly even on tren and anadrol cycle BP has stayed within normal limits but I have lisinopril on hand in case it takes a turn for the worse
Brother how much anadrol and tren are you using . Because is both are 100% real impossible to have normal blood pressure . impossible .

Welderman

Oh they are real. Anadrol just been on 3 weeks and seeing an increase but still staying below the 140/90 range. Work in extreme heat so water volume not a big problem. I have over a decade experience in the medical field so BP is something I watch very closely. I have to pay more attention to urine volume and color than bp

MONSTRO

Oh they are real. Anadrol just been on 3 weeks and seeing an increase but still staying below the 140/90 range. Work in extreme heat so water volume not a big problem. I have over a decade experience in the medical field so BP is something I watch very closely. I have to pay more attention to urine volume and color than bp
What you suggest as good blood pressure values?

Dark urine color is normally from trenbolone

Welderman

Systolic blood pressure is the most stress put on arteries during heart beat. 110-140 is a pretty normal range.
Diastolic blood pressure is the constant force on arteries. 60-90 is good range.
If you want perfect 120/70, very difficult to maintain during a cycle.

Yes dark urine is a sign of kidney strain from tren, var, deca and many others or just general dehydration.