Best bulking cycle

wes

I'm about to start a new cycle and want to see what my brothers think is the best mass building cycle. I think I'm gonna kick start with dbol 50 mgs a day for 6 weeks 750 mgs of test e  split EOD and DECA at 750 mgs a week split EOD  .Really want to put on some clean mass  .Looking at running this cycle  16 weeks.

Outlawthing

Sounds solid to me but I'm conservative I would split the dbol up at least twice daily I like 60 mg a day split three times why the eod pins  just curious make sure to have an ai and something for prolactin control had a scare last cycle thought me and the wifey where gonna be able to go shopping for bras together lol!!!!

wes

I always have aromi on hand and prami . had a case of gyno that I had to use letro to fight off . still keep letro for the oh shit factor . the dbol will be split into 2 doses I should of stated that once in morning and once an hour before workout.

A

Axle

Hey bro,   Test and Deca by far the best bulk IMO.   If you wanted to save some pins I would just pin twice a week.   Like ^ said make sure you have some AI   750 of deca would have me in a bind without AI.    I used to run D-bol on my bulk cycle but If you can get ahold of some good A bombs (anadrol)  I prefer those, mainly because of the strength increase over D-bol.   This is just my experience though.

wes

I have never ran anadrol in all my years.  My go to has always been dbol or anavar . I will do some reading and see what I think. I always have ais  and dopa antagonist on hand if I am running hi dose test or a 19 nor. Good looking out though I want streight and mass this cycle I would love to see a 20 to 30 lb increase .

Dolf

This is one of my favorite cycles. I don't like the 750mg deca though. Deca shuts you down hard. I think you'd be fine and make tremendous gains in size and strength at 450 to 500mg.

Predator

I agree with Dolf on Deca dosage adjustment on this one as well. Also another food for thought, if you are willing to pin EOD then why not hit prop with NPP? Your gains will be cleaner and much less water retention. You will still bulk up like a boss especially with Dbol or Adrol in the mix but will be much easier post cycle with retention. Just an idea.

wes

I have no problem with every other day pins . I run prop for my trt because I Dont like the water I get with c or e . I have just never run npp . I ordered some adrol for my kick after reading some . I will now read up on npp . this is why I posted this up , I'm always willing to take advice  . I'm just a creature of habit and that is why I go to the old stand bys I have used over the years  . Thanks brothers .

siegmund

the best mass cycle I ever ran was.anadrol.,test and deca.. the problem.i wasn't aware.of.prolactin. ... I have never ran drol or deca since. But I think.being a good 1.5 years later. Having found mg and knowing what I do today ill give it another run. actually my next ...but I'm with dolf 500 deca more than enough ... And I like the dbol your staying away from the two 19's looks good

wes

I really want to throw on some size this run .I've just been doing my trt lately I did a 30 day quick blast of some tren a and prop about 2 months ago and was happy with the belly fat loss but now I'm really wanting to put on some size and deca ,test and anadrol looks like I will get what I want . It has been about 3 years since I have done a bulk cycle .I'm 200 lbs now down to 12% . I would really like to put on clean mass but we will see . I just got more prami and adex so I'm good to go on that end . Have a bunch of test p and e , just haven't decided if I want to use npp and test p or deca and test e yet . It's a hard decision. Will the npp and test p give me the mass I'm after with cleaner result? I have been reading for days on it and still can't decide.  Anybody have first hand with this

wes

That's why it's so hard for me to decide  Dolf  . Such a hard decision  to make clean mass or bulk with strength  . I'm ordering  soon  so I might just have to flip a coin  heads long esters  tails short esters  . Ha if it was only that easy.

wes

Never ran eq before was going to some months back but just trted and got everything  thing back in line. Want to run it with test and dbol by itself so I can monitor it and see what it does for me with out the deca or npp I know I can put mass on with deca have done it before that's why I want to stick wit nanadrolone of either deca or pp . I have never done npp that why I'm so curious  about first hand with it .

Turning 40

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but,

I thought Deca and NPP were basically the same stuff. I mean same active ingredient, just in a different carrier. If that's correct then they should have similar properties?

What am I missing??