AslanKing

anabolic-city said:
</p>
<p>is the bayer primo still obtainable these days?</p>
<p>orbis is a very good UGL primo</p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>yh it's defo still available, but like body-anabolics said if you can get hold of the legit Bayer amps! There's so many fakes floating around, I know who sells the 100% legit Bayer amps, not gonna say his name because I'm not sure if that's allowed but he's a very well known UK guy who has posted in this thread already ;))))</p>
<p> </p>
<p>me personally I would never use a ugl for a compound like primo-e, but that's just me. I haven't ever tried orbis before, but heard it's okay </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

Gotpharma

How you getting on with orbis primo i have three bottles to try.  Always dubious of primo from ugl as cost of raws is so expensive. 

Guess you could tell easily enough if it's not eq though but costly experiment 

anabolic-city

(censored)- I bashed four . bottles in four weeks and there was.a.noticable difference. I am alalways suspicious of primo e. But decided to go with the orbis reputation and had great results.

I am the harshest of critics when it comes.to gear so I wouldn't say it unless I meant it.

You wwill not be disappointed if you run a high enough dose. I can only go off what I saw on a gram a week.

Keep us all uupdated tho dude