* BEWARE * I would not use CoinBase for BitCoin payments

phoenix rising

I no longer use or recommend Coinbase. Me and my customers work too hard to get our cash stole I've heard too many reports of them stealing their customers money. If you look on their own forum it appears they are just thieves by what their customers are saying on their own Coinbase board. lots of " Closed my account for no reason" "money in wallet is gone" "no response to emails, no Phone" etc. I think there are many other Bitcoin services out there that are much faster and safer. Hope this helps someone.

phoenix rising

agreed. they were good for awhile but something must of changed. The transaction times have increased to up to 9 days and too many people getting their cash stole for no reason.

Anabol-Steroids

I agree...there's actually quite a lot of shady bitcoin operators out there which is why we stick to just a handful that we stick on our site just to be safe.  Sorry to hear you've been fu**ed by them, mate.  Better luck

Just fyi, that wasn't a rub in, just a recommendation...find a couple/few you know are good and tell your customers to stick with them.  Just my two cents.

swolesam

outlaw suggested circle, thanks for that outlaw.

Can anybody suggest others that are out there that are safe, reliable & trust-worthy of our hard earned money?

Dolf

$300 a week to start. After my second use I asked for an increase, and they uped it to $3000 a week.

Outlawthing

It took them a second to raise my limit but they did  once I got circle set up has been g2g since  and I'm not tech savey just ask apl :)

gearbankintl

I will second that. We have gad multiple people send coinbase and they say the funds have been transmitted and nothing in our wallet.

Who we use is pretty good, if you have the same wallet it is there usually in seconds, literally.

Anyone need shelp with it pm me, I dont want to say it in the open.

My recommendation is get them local or funds atm as your first two choices, if those are not possible then look at another method to buy like circ.

Anabol-Steroids

Something else I would suggest is keeping your Bitcoin in a wallet that you have possession over. I understand that at some point we all have to sell our Bitcoin and that's when a lot of the scams take place. However, there are just as many who people who have had their Bitcoin stolen by the companies they have the wallet through. Like coinbase for example.

The least amount of third party involvement the better. Anyway some wallets that we use and would recommend are Multibit, Armory, Electrum and Bitcoin Core. Another option of course is a paper wallet however, I'm not so familiar with them and have never used one either.

Cheers