Big warm greetings

Nytex

Hello, I am pleased to say we have stepped out of the shadows and in to your fantastic forum. We have been acting as a private source for quite some time, so some of you may already know me. Due to the suggestion of a few very good friends we have decided to go public for a while.

MuscleGurus looks like a fantastic group of guys and gals and I truly look forward to my time here with you all. For those of you who know me and our product its a pleasure to see you again, for those I do not yet know I look forward to our future.

Until our SRC discussion page is up please send me a FR and ask any questions there, once our page is up I look forward to serving you there.

Please do not place any orders until Jun 18th , till then please browse, and lets get to know each other. If you are desperate let me know via p.m. and I will as always try to accommodate any needs I can.

Again many thanks for providing this venue, and being such gracious hosts.

Thelawnking

Welcome aboard! Love the products and the service I have gotten from you. Now that you're public, don't forget your old friends!

Nytex

Don't worry, I always remember my humble beginnings. As I said to the other gentleman above nothing will change regarding the quality you have been used to.  Nice to see you

fighter1984

Look forward to trying your company it comes with such a high regard from everyone I'm excited to receive my first shipment