Biggest arms

Welderman

Alright Body Gear, Supps, Hgh, Iron daddy, Biggie Bill and anyone else. How big are those arms?. Gotta know who I'm chasing to wear the crown. 😂. Come on, don't be bashful.

Welderman

Just in case you need an incentive. Dumbbell is next and then you know what follows

Attachments

• IMG_20210727_121223.jpg
    IMG_20210727_121223.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 11

Twizted

Sorry bro my arms have a good way to go before I can be competing for the biggest guns, I started with toothpicks. I am surprised nobody else has chimed in though, gotta be some big arms floating around in here. It is a bodybuilding forum after all.

Welderman

Sorry bro my arms have a good way to go before I can be competing for the biggest guns, I started with toothpicks. I am surprised nobody else has chimed in though, gotta be some big arms floating around in here. It is a bodybuilding forum after all.
Don't worry your upcoming cycle will add some more inches to your arms and the same with the cycle after it. You will have the gun show quicker than you think.

Welderman

Don't worry your upcoming cycle will add some more inches to your arms and the same with the cycle after it. You will have the gun show quicker than you think.

Welderman

Alright Body Gear, Supps, Hgh, Iron daddy, Biggie Bill and anyone else. How big are those arms?. Gotta know who I'm chasing to wear the crown. 😂. Come on, don't be bashful.
19.25 and growing

Attachments

• IMG_20210730_105040.jpg
    IMG_20210730_105040.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20210730_105036.jpg
    IMG_20210730_105036.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 7