Black specks in my new vial

5674hardy

So I ordered my Test c-300 on the 23rd and should have had it in hand by the 28th at the latest and it got here on the 4th due to the seller not shipping until the 2nd (great shipping time past being dropped in the post) can't post pics here posting it on my review and will have the link here. Anyhow it looks like someone took a pinch of black pepper into my vial before sealing, I have only pinned the stopper once and checked it due to severe pip after first injection so I peeled the label off and snapped a picture. I was hoping it was just crystallized but no such luck, now I have faith in my seller it just slipped by because I have 3 other vials and they are crystal clear that arrived in the same package. But it could also just be shotty reviewing before selling.

http://musclegurus.to/source-reviews/bullylabs.com

I

icdeadlifters

Damn.... I'd toss I'm sure bl will take care of it... I wouldn't run again

5674hardy

it could be "safe" but it is also potentially dangerous. I only do .5ml injections so I don't think there was much but man does it just make your heart sink when you see something just chilling in your vial and knowing some could be in your body

SemperFi

This is a serious matter and I am not attempting to make light of it but with all due respect you are actually beating a dead horse as you have already discussed this in another thread.

Any good source will have your back because it is just good business practice. Please share your results once you have contacted the source concerning this issue.

FYI- I am truly glad that you did not have any "serious" issues from the injection.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Definitely do not pin anymore of it!!! You will definitely be at risk of developing an abcess! 

I

icdeadlifters

Fuk yea had some super test 500 had what looked like pepper in it pinned anyway (damn jarheads) was fine a Lil pip..... But fuk it I tossed. When in doubt throw it out....

rgonza22

I second that brother. I was the type that said fuck it and trust me, I learned the hard way. Possibly  an infection could arise  and these kind of infections are not forgiving . It did cost me. These kind infections that could grow are straight-up lethal and you would be lucky to even have 6 weeks of intravenous antibiotics in the hospital. Just toss it and move forward but I am sorry for your loss and thanks for posting

5674hardy

Just realized what that's in reference to, when I typed it I had more in my head focused on some excuses I could come up with like he had to make a quick batch and that's why it was late and one was tainted I didn't mean to dog him out, it was just to give and idea on it but I just abandoned ship in my head and kept typing way past it without any reasoning