Blasting Chest

D

Dont_trip

TONIGHT STAY TUNED, =) GOT TO DO A LATE NIGHTER WORKOUT WHAT DO YOU GUYS DO LATE NIGHT OR MONING WHICH DO YOU PREFER.RIGHT NOW WHERE I LIVE IS ABOUT 90 ON THE REGULAR SO NIGHT ISNT SO BAD 

K

krisbr

I go after work about 5ish. Speaking of blasting chest I made an attempt with the 150 lb dumbbells yesterday. Only got it once. But the next set down are 130s(which I do for 10 or so). That's a big jump for dumbells.

D

dolfanshan

That's definitely a big jump. I talked to a gym owner about that and their response to me was that DB at that size are very expensive and so few people use them it's not worth it to have the 135's, 140's, or 145's. They just don't realize it's next to impossible to jump that much at that weight. That's definitely beast mode

N

noveskeelite

I hate training late afternoon. Thats when gym is packed with idiots. Mornings are best.

N

noveskeelite

krisbr said:
</p>
<p>I go after work about 5ish. Speaking of blasting chest I made an attempt with the 150 lb dumbbells yesterday. Only got it once. But the next set down are 130s(which I do for 10 or so). That's a big jump for dumbells.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>Big jump yeah but 130x10 should be 150 for more than 1. Ive done 150x8 after 130x10 but my 130s were speed reps. Hardest part about heavy db presses is getting them into position. After that its easy.</p>
<p> </p>

N

noveskeelite

Haha yes sir. Train at 7am and aside from a few older regulars and a female I have gym to myself. If you come around 5_7pm its packed and douchebag central. Fuuuccckkk that shit

D

dolfanshan

By douche bags do you mean fags curling in the squat rack?

N

noveskeelite

lol kind of. actually the curlers in squat rack don't bother me unless I need the rack lol. what really bakes my noodle tho is the idiots who take up a bench and a bar to curl.....yes they curl over the fucking bench. I just wanna be like you know you can take a bar and curl off the floor without taking up a rack or a bench right??? or is picking up a bar with a 10 on each side too heavy lol

by douchebags I just mean a lot of dudes who think their big and strong but aren't either one.....and just generally have no clue what their doing. headphones in......looking in mirror.....moving pussy weight.......good ol commercial gym stuff

D

dolfanshan

Nope. I also hate the punks who take a bench up to curl. Big weak arms is what I call it. My gym even has a platform with a standard size barbell just for curling or rows, and they still take up a power rack or bench. Pisses me off to no end!

N

noveskeelite

yeah over the years ive kinda learned to not pay attention the guys in the gym.....but sometimes I just cant help but notice and shake my head at what I see.

We have nicknames for people.....one guy we call half reps (can you guess why lol)....another guy is circuit training...in his defense he has nice physique tho

he would destroy me in a posedown but I could outlift him on my worst day after having flu lol

D

dolfanshan

[[{"fid":"18020","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Ab Curls","class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

Hey nov heres an old army buddy of mine who's a powerlifter making fun of the douche bags you speak of. Lol

siegmund

×2 I use to hit the gym at 5 am when I went , but lately alot is changing so most likely Im going to go back to gym , I gotna much better attitude lately , and my prioritys are falling into place as is my demenor , so 5 am it is ill leave here at 430 and be waiting at the doornlike I use to :)