Blends good or bad

Outlawthing

I am sure u guys have prob discussed this before but  what is the general consensus on blends Like tren/test etc In the same vial? Is the dosing accurate or do you get more of one and less of the other sometimes.  I think I would rather mine be separate in case of issues like pip or sides, so you could determine culprit. 

siegmund

I dont like never used mixes , I do not beleive they can be accurate, you will always be off a few mg either way.,, so neddless to say im banging 1.5 to 2 ml per pin but ooh well goodm topic +1.outlaw

D

dolfanshan

I think because it's suspended rather than mixed like putting two seperate things together in a bowl and mixing it together it's pretty accurate, but like sieg I prefer pinning the compounds separately. You are correct about having sides though. That's why it would be wise to have prior experience with any compound you'd use in a blend, so you know you handle it well.

I

ironborn34

I wouldn't use any blends right now, its so hard to get certain compounds pure and properly dosed. this year there have been epidemics of bad mast p/e, tren a even test e/p. these are the ones most commonly used in hybrids and its bad news to mess with some of those ratios!

Eriq

I'm currently on a cycle using a foreign sourced mix of test p, tren a, and mast p (50,50,50) that I wrote a review of yesterday in the products forum (http://musclegurus.to/product-reviews/geneza-pharmaceuticals/gp-andromix). I really liked the idea of 1cc ED and not having to draw from 3 vials.  Yeah, that's an attractive feature...but I've been much more impressed with the quality of the gear when I've used separate, domestically sourced supplies. I'm having to add more tren in order to add some fire to the mix...so there goes the benefit of single vial draws. 

D

dolfanshan

Good info eriq. Thanks for the insight on a recent personal experience

Outlawthing

That's what sparked my curiosity all you gear in one Guess you can't have your cake and eat it too lmao great info think I'm gonna steer clear of blends