Blends over separate vials

Bigtest131

got another one .... 

Which do u broz like the most ... 

Blends vs seperate vials 

I'm debating on to go back with the blends because of multi compounds I can get in lower oil quantity or go with serperate vials but take more oil to get the MG I need so that being said blends would benefit me but also cut don't on the oil used .

Outlawthing

the answer is the chicken or the egg   Its harder to know what compound is causing a problem with a blend  I only use cut stack as a kicker or finisher  I have never seen a long ester blend with the right doses for me 

swolesam

i agree with outlaw above. 

Furthermore, how are you guna get more Test without getting more of the other compounds in the blend?? Thats the main reason i dont like them. I need to be able to have flexibility to boost or reduce 1 or more elements without affecting others. You simply cant do that with blends.

If you dont care about flexibility, and you dont care to know how much exactly you're getting of each compound in the "blend" in every shot you draw, then blends are for you lol

I

icdeadlifters

Nice swole....IMO  I like test cup, or enanth. My body can't accept a blend, pip is too much for me. I tried running a super test 500 and couldn't take the third pin. Shit I got gin s#$ sust just setting here I can't run it. I got blends right now I donated for and can't run it. I like the c or e cause i can keep my levels right, less pins, and no (blend) pip.

THIS IS STRICTLY MY OPINION

swolesam

ic - brother, test 500 !?! Thats sick. I think in that specific case your pip was because it IS test 500! Not because of the blend. too high of a mg concentration of T per cc!

I thought T concentrations only go up to 400, they make 500?! Is it even physically possible to stuff 500 mgs of T into 1 cc?!

Personally, like i said above, i place my vials next to each others, i draw up in a 5cc syringe the compounds im working with, be it T , NPP, Masteron,... they all end up in the 5cc syringe, so yes its a blend created MANUALLY. I pulled each compound out of its own vial hence i know the exact mgs and i control how much to pull without affecting other compounds. Eventually im pushing a blend into my body, but its the HOW and HOW MUCH that makes all the difference. At least imo.

But def like IC said, some folks dont tolerate blends 'cause of pip or other various reasons, so if you're one, steer clear. "Hey doc, it hurts when i do this", doc = "dont do this". ;)

I

icdeadlifters

Yes this test came from private source it's labeled super test 500 and that shit hurrrrrt. I got good gains but way toooooo much pain

swolesam

thats too high concentration brother. stick with 250 mg/ml - 300 mg/ml. You'll just have to do more ccs but significantly less pain. good tradeoff imo.

Dolf

I agree that blends are the least preferred route except for not knowing how much compound is being drawn up each pin. The compounds are suspended together which ensures you'll get proper dosing. To me blends become beneficial whenever you are running ed pins with 3 or more compounds and at big doses. Rather than pinning 3cc daily you can pin 1cc or 1.5cc daily. 

Dolf

Sust alone can pack a punch, but sust 500 is serious stuff. Definitely not for the pip prone and really only for the highly experienced user who is taking massive amounts of test. Like 1500mg per week type guys. I've used sust 250 and 350 with no problem. Doubt I have the balls to use 500 though lol.

SemperFi

Hulk,

You can tell a Marine what to do all day long and we won't listen. We always learn the hard way.

IC,

Keep pinning the Super Test I guarantee your body will get used to it.... eventually. (Devil in the jelly jar).

Just teasing you jarhead! If it hurts shit can it. ;)

SEMPER FI

turnupthegas

i agree with Dolf, pinning everyday it is a hell of alot easier to suck up a cc of a blend then fiddle fucking with three vials and keeping amounts drawn cossitant. I personally feel blends are of if they are dosed to your goals. A lot of the problem I see is one blend doesn't work for everyone so people tend to say they are shit, but again if the dose is on the money then roll with it. I also keep vials of each compound on hand should I need to tweak things at all. For instance if half way through I wanna bump my 75mg tren dose to 100mg then I add a little more tren, but what i'm running now 75mg per day is more then enough for my height and weight. I find myself teaking my test amount more then anything

Dolf

Sust 500 with zero pip? I'm skeptical. It's either underdosed or a secret recipe that nobody else has figured out. 

turnupthegas

Yeah but I learnt from you brotha! I know we have the same product and that you do this and it just simplifies the whole process. Best of both worlds having the blend and the extra vials to adjust accordingly 

Dolf

I'm not pip prone either, but sust is the one bitch that does give me mild pip. Cutting it with deca was a wise move and definitely does help with pip.