Bloating

So for 6 weeks now I've been on test cypionate 2 x 200 a week. My stomach bloating I feel gets worse and worse I take arimidex at .25 every 3 days or so and I can't figure out how to combat this any help would be great

Twizted

How your diet look? Most of the time bloating can be fixed with diet, especially if arimidex isn't doing anything to help. Are you sure your adex is good? Does that does arimidex normally work for 400mgs of test for you?

Gainz.

Do you use, or recently switched preworkout? Some of the worst bloating symptoms I've ever had were due to preworkout.

How your diet look? Most of the time bloating can be fixed with diet, especially if arimidex isn't doing anything to help. Are you sure your adex is good? Does that does arimidex normally work for 400mgs of test for you?
So I'm new to the game and I have been taking the arimidex when I have felt my nipples being sensitive that is it I was not sure if I should continually take it if I feel like I don't need it. I honestly did not know if it makes a difference in the bloating. My diet is mostly tuna chicken pork chops vegetables apples bananas rice etc. As I eat threwout the day I just feel like my stomach just keeps bloating. Also my (domestic-supply) source has 3 separate certified stamps on website and has great reviews

Do you use, or recently switched preworkout? Some of the worst bloating symptoms I've ever had were due to preworkout.
So I was using c4 original but I switched about a month ago to me Hyde seeing I really could not find the original anymore but I cannot remember if ir was happening with that also or not

D

Deleted member 45086

Could be your pre workout, protein shakes are notorious for causing this in some people, or just your diet. Probiotics may help

HGH.to

do not use arimidex anymore unless you're having a bloodwork indicating your estrogen is still high which i doubt. it must've be something else

Gainz.

Could be your pre workout, protein shakes are notorious for causing this in some people, or just your diet. Probiotics may help
Protein shakes. YES!!
I totally forgot about protein shakes. I bought some super cheap one off Amazon a while back, made me super bloated and so tired!

Protein shakes. YES!!
I totally forgot about protein shakes. I bought some super cheap one off Amazon a while back, made me super bloated and so tired!
You know what I have been buying 20 dollar protein this equate stuff from Walmart and I wonder if this could be it I'll try my shakeology for a few days instead and see if there's a difference. Thank you

D

Deleted member 45086

You know what I have been buying 20 dollar protein this equate stuff from Walmart and I wonder if this could be it I'll try my shakeology for a few days instead and see if there's a difference. Thank you
I bet you just identified your problem