Blood results in

Jedimax

I finally have my results from over a week ago and plan to hit the gym later this evening after work. Some advice please? Will type out as said on the form.

IGF # is 155.

Testosterone serum is 426 out of 348-1197 ng/dL. 

Testosterone,free 14.36 of 5.00-21.00 ng/dL

& free testosterone is 3.37 of 1.50-4.20%

Estradiol, sensitive 15.0 of 8.0-35.0 pg/mL

My LDL was high at 117 and so were my triglycerides at 199. My HDL was 37. 

I imagine my igf-1 is low which is why Im going to start  hgh at 4 IU'S a day for body composition. Whats a high range of IGF-1 when on HGH? Estradiol means estrogen levels? Id like to try test cyp at 500 mgs a week but Im afraid of getting gyno after being puzzled by my estrogen levels? I see my cholesterol levels arent great either but i have cleaned my diet completely as of 2 weeks ago.

On another note, I do have a wisdom tooth being pulled out soon so its probably best to wait to use the GH until a week after the procedure is done. In the meantime I'll coninue to workout until my tooth is removed. I will take a break during the week after surgery to heal.

swolesam

hi Jedi !  wanted to give you my 2 cents on things.... hopefully it helps you out brother.

T is low IMO, so is the Free T. 

IGF , you are correct, needs improvement.

E2 is fine, good number. Remember, with E you want it to be a low number but not too low to cause Low E sides.

Cholestrol needs a little tweaking to raise your good Cholestrol & reduce your bad. Good diet low fat,... and def good supplements for that works for me for more than 6 years now:

1) Niacinamide (Flush Free) , i do at least 1000mg per day 

2) Red Yeast Rice

3) High concentration Omega-3 Fish oil

4) GUGGUL ... cheap & VERY effective in adjusting your cholestrol profile

5) Plant Sterols ... cheap & VERY effective in adjusting your cholestrol profile

6) Vit B Complex

Some numbers that could be interesting for next labs is Cortisol, SHBG, and Thyroid.

Are you on TRT currently? I would recommend Clomid/HCG to raise your base level T up to high normal , but wanted to know if you are supervised by a physician or on a strict TRT regimn ? 

SemperFi

Test is on the low end.

Estradiol (E2) is the estrogen level you will want to manage with a proper AI while on AAS. Estrogen is an important hormone, even for males. The goal is to keep it in balance NOT wipe it out. Each individual is different but gyno is not a high risk factor for most individual at 500mg of test per week. Just make sure you fully understand how to manage it. Water retention is going to be more common and a small dose of apex will take care of that.

Did you have your SHBG and thyroid checked?

Personally, I would not hit the GH at 4iu's out of the gate. You may get some very unpleasant side effects. Scale it up over time and allow your body to adjust. 

Good Luck!

SEMPER FI

swolesam

oh, Adex the AI. I thought you had some other trick up your sleeve to combat bloating. I wasnt picking on your typos brother :) Im just in desperate need for advice on the peptide/GH bloating, and thought i saw a bone here lol 

Jedimax

Im not on TRT at the moment. Whats a baseline # for testosterone to be at? Can someone just take a SERM to raise up their test levels to a baseline average without actually doing any test products at all? Like nolva? I've read through here Clomid gives vision problems. I know it wouldn't be as high as taking the synthetic stuff but it would be without the worry of going through a full PCT plan. I dont have the other numbers such as blood count or hemoglobin at the moment. Thats at home but I can post it once I can. 

SemperFi

Baseline - based on the individual. What feels right for you may not be what feels right for me.

There are many things you can do to raise your natural T. Diet is king... dump all sugars. Sugars reduce T levels by as much as 25%. OTC supps can be effective, SERMS and the list goes on. 

SEMPER FI

Jedimax

Ya my diet is much better going into my 3rd week of working out. I def need to drop weight and gain muscle. Ive never thought about taking SERMS on their own but I might try it. Would I have to taper down near the end just like in a PCT schedule? I have seen the OTC stuff but figured if Im going to do test I might just do the real thing. I worry about taking TEST OTC supps because they hurt the liver harder as oppsed to a straight injection. Do SERMS hurt the liver just like any other oral gear?

Dolf

Clomid can be used to try and increase natural T levels. It basically works the opposite way taking testosterone works. The pituitary gland makes LH which tells your testicles to produce testosterone. When test is produced some of it is converted to estrogen which signals the pituitary to stop producing LH. Clomid blocks estro at the pituitary and hypothalamus. The cue from estro to the pituitary to stop making LH is blocked, so the pituitary keep producing LH and the testicles keep producing testosterone. 3 to 6 months is the usual treatment duration although some have to permanently stay on. 25 to 50mg per day is the usual dose. Anytime you raise T levels elevated estro can be a problem, so have some adex or aro on hand and get bloodwork done to see what's happening several times.

Jedimax

Ya Ive read much about how orals are deadly SemperFi.  Dolf, so even if I use nolva, I'd have to be careful and have an AI just in case? I thought that was only if I was using TEST by injections for a long time like a 3-6 month cycle? For example, 60 mgs of nolva 5 times a week? By using Nolva alone for up to 6 months Id have to do PCT exactly like injecting the stuff? So, AI in case of gyno during the cycle, then start PCT with HCG, and SERMS? Or is  it SERMS, then HCG?

Dolf

I think what your asking is can you use nolva instead of clomid to rsise natty T levels. The answer is no. Clomid and nolva work different, so only clomid can be used. In all honest I'm not an advocate for using clomid to raise natty T, but it is a route you can try before going with trt. If you're young and looking to have children invthe future the clomid method is probably worth a try, but if you're mid to late 30's and your baby days are over I'd suggest trt.

strong

Not really sure why anyone would use Nolva only in any case. I'm curious to your question. I'm thinking you mean Clomid.

Jedimax

I actually meant nolva because clomid gives people vision problems. Yes, Nolva to raise natty testosterone levels. My eyesight isnt great but id hate it to be worse for months on end and im already wearing glasses. However, if Clomid is better for natural test levels so be it.

Would full TRT ruin my chances for having children? Im still in my early 30s. Id have thought with more testosterone in my system on TRT, id have more sperm in my testicles for a better chance of having a child for a man in his late 30s or even into his 40s.

Sorry, i know this is alot about TRT, i dont want to end up with the wrong info and my member not working properly once finished with a cycle. I seen some threads where people messed up the first time and they did a 2nd cycle months later hoping for the best. For TRT, I understand the need for AI during the cycle, but the SERM and HCG throw me off? HCG prevents testicle shrinkage during a cycle and if used after returns the testicles to normal size correct? If I want to use HCG after a cycle do I start it before the SERMS or after the SERMS? Something about using HCG 2 weeks after the last test injection or should HCG be used right away when ready? I read the life cycle can be up to 3 or 4 days. Then after a month of using HCG, start SERMS for up to 4 or 5 weeks? Where does Caber fit into all of this?