Blood volume

bobby ricky

At the end of my 9 week cruise I found that no muscle was lost but felt blood volume was lost. My veins were not as pronounced as they are on cycle. Is that because I’m not making as many red blood cells?

Rand

Depends on what was in your blast but most likely yeah, you're right on the rbc count. It seems to me that losing a bit of unnatural vascularity is normal when you slow down with gear. How's your bp? It should correlate

bobby ricky

Depends on what was in your blast but most likely yeah, you're right on the rbc count. It seems to me that losing a bit of unnatural vascularity is normal when you slow down with gear. How's your bp? It should correlate
Blood pressure on or off is about 118/80

Gainz.

Well deca makes your blood thick...
So after coming off deca... You're definitely going to notice decreased vascularity

HGH.to

At the end of my 9 week cruise I found that no muscle was lost but felt blood volume was lost. My veins were not as pronounced as they are on cycle. Is that because I’m not making as many red blood cells?
yeah, you're right. in fact, i would check the RBC count during cycle and now that you're cruising. if I would be guessing, they should be within good range now, and too high during the cycle.

bobby ricky

are you on bp meds? thats almost perfect..........
No bp meds at all. Just kick ass workouts. Nobody in my family has high bp. Just lucky I guess. You make me wear one of those stupid covid masks in the gym and that will give me high bp for sure lol 😂 . Just the sight of those things makes me mad. Just don’t believe in it😂😂.

unclem

No bp meds at all. Just kick ass workouts. Nobody in my family has high bp. Just lucky I guess. You make me wear one of those stupid covid masks in the gym and that will give me high bp for sure lol 😂 . Just the sight of those things makes me mad. Just don’t believe in it😂😂.
i never wear a mask and never had covid although been around plenty of people who had it. i agree.