Blood Work Help

ramdisck

I got my blood work done yesterday and I was hoping for a little advice.  Main reason I got it was because I felt like i was getting high on the E2.

I got Bloodwork done after last PCT and before this cycle.  Last cycle I ran Prop for 12 weeks and Whinny last 4.  I've been cruising at 150 test e once per week. I had done a few test cycles with PCT and wanted to see how my body reacts to a cruise.  I don't think I'll do it again, but I also don't want to do a full PCT at this time going into my next cycle.  been 8 weeks since i finished prop. 

Guess I'm looking for advice on the e2, I've adex on hand. haven't used it yet, and planning to get into next cycle.

current Lipid Profile: vs previous Lipid

Cholesterol, Total 164 : 164

Triglycerides 48  :82

HDL Cholesterol 38 LOW >39 mg/dL  : 49

VLDL Cholesterol Cal 10 : 16

LDL Cholesterol Calc 116 HIGH 0-99 mg/dL  : 99

Ratio 3.1 : 2.0

current Hormone Profile vs : old Profile

Testosterone, Serum >1500 : 1092

LH 0.2 LOW 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL : 8.4

FSH <0.2 LOW 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL : 3.7

Estradiol 85.2 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL : 44.7 HIGH

JARHEAD2

Normal E2 Levels for men are 25 and 50 pg/ml. So, yours is pretty high brother. Have you feel lethargic, had swollen ankles or wrist maybe? We all have signs that our body gives us to let us know that our e2 is high or low, & these are common signs of high e2. It's best to learn how your body triggers those levels to you so you can stay on top of it. High e2 can be very dangerous & can even cause a stroke. I'd start the adex immediately if it were me. I'd start with .5 e3d for at least two weeks & see how you feel. Do you have pharma grade or ugl adex? 

ramdisck

I currently have ugl.  Will start with .5.  I had no lethargy swollen wrists or ankles.  I could just tell my mood was not the same.  I was certainly more emotional.  That and the acne on my chest was slowly getting better then returned.

I wasn't planning another cycle until at least april. You think i should hit the adex and stay course?

JARHEAD2

At least you know what some of the symptoms feels like to you now, that very important! Yes sir brother, tI'd start the adex. After 2 weeks if the symptoms haven't decreased, I'd raise it to .5 eod to see what that does. Another thing, make sure you have enough adex on hand for your next cycle bro. 

SemperFi

Ram, I am with Jar on this one.

Any rise in BP? That could be a sign of water retention sides - even unnoticed. I thought I remember you mentioning something in another post about BP but my memory isn't as good as it was yesterday! ;)

Dolf

Proviron will elevate bp too. I'd run an ai and try to get you e2 down a little bit. 85 is not outrageous but a bit on the high side. .5 adex or 6.25 aro twice a week should help. Get more bloods done to confirm where that ai dose gets your e2 levels down to. Adex is a bit more forgiving if you go too far.