BodyGear.to Customer Discussions

BodyGear

Holy Shit! Its dead up in this bitch! Where the hell is everyone? I cant even have a decent discussion about anything if no one is online! I would like to start a contest with all of the MG Members something that EVERYONE would have a chance to win and something that can be proven by pictures or Lab work... What do you all think? Would anyone be interested in a contest with the first prize being a 16 week cycle of your choice of two products one being TESTOSTERONE and the other Being either deca or tren or eq or mast or winny or whatever you want except for HGH, Sorry but that shits just too expensive!!! LOL... i Just want people to start interacting a little more on here, this place used to be hopping... it is pretty hard to talk to each other with this new format... I still dont get it either! Maybe someone can help me out... Where is everyone hanging out??? Well Come on Over to my ask and Discuss page and lets bullshit a little bit guys and ladies! tell me what you think of a contest? I want to see at least 20 people in on it and see how it goes from there. If i can get 20 of you interested i will make up a contest!!! Thanks guys and girls!!!

BodyGear

anyone can do this with the right plan!!! The right Diet and exercise program with the proper supplements at the right doses and it can be done!!! Look right here 100% proof!!!! photo161.jpg

Attachments

• photo162.jpg
    photo162.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Zewi

Great place for your Ero supplier, test p, deca, dbol, tren, adex.really anything.

Last edited:

BodyGear

Haha, What up brother man, Its a fucking tough world out there! hows things going for you Amigo? I need a Vacation!

Zewi

We all need a vacation got just booked a cruise. But things are going well you doing well??

siegmund

Well I'm back from the dead LITERLLY. (In a sence for real)but let's turn it up in here like it used to be ..
dam. Seems like a world gone but let's get it popping

onedeepforlife

Just placed my first order through this site today.

I purchased Dbol 10mg x 25 pills by ZPHC as a first purchase to test the water before I make the lager purchase with everything I need.

fingers crossed!

cheers

Last edited:

BodyGear

No need to cross your fingers brother man... We rock and have great products and you can check serial numbers with the pharmas!!!!
We are Legit and proud of it.... If you need any advice, hit me up!

Slimdog

I’m look for some HCG, preferably from your US warehouse if available. If not, can you recommend a product and which warehouse to order from. I have ordered from you before and I’m very pleased with the service. Thanks in advance.