BodyGear.to Customer Discussions

BodyGear

We are doing some major updates to our website and will get back online within 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

HulkSmashShan

Hey guys can someone direct me as what to do for body gear.to? I have placed my order and sent the shatoshis exactly like they said to. The only thing is it never asked me for an order number which I DO have. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks fellas. Love this forum man! Keep it pumping!!!
P.s I did take screenshots of the trans if needed thx

HulkSmashShan

Hey guys can someone direct me as what to do for body gear.to? I have placed my order and sent the shatoshis exactly like they said to. The only thing is it never asked me for an order number which I DO have. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks fellas. Love this forum man! Keep it pumping!!!
P.s I did take screenshots of the trans if needed thx
Update: the blockchain went through and cashapp sends me to the blockchain transaction page and it has went through 😎 is there anything that I need to do at this point? Like how do they know it was me who paid and to ship my order?

HulkSmashShan

Update: the blockchain went through and cashapp sends me to the blockchain transaction page and it has went through 😎 is there anything that I need to do at this point? Like how do they know it was me who paid and to ship my order?
Update: they have emailed me back and since found my payment and my order is being processed will follow up with an in depth review

BodyGear

Hello, HulkSmashShan
Be sure we have absolutely no intentions to take anybody's money. As soon as funds are received, we make everything possible to send out the items as soon as possible. To help others, please update when you receive your order. Thanks

HulkSmashShan

Hello, HulkSmashShan
Be sure we have absolutely no intentions to take anybody's money. As soon as funds are received, we make everything possible to send out the items as soon as possible. To help others, please update when you receive your order. Thanks
Hey everyone! I received my full order today and let me tell you what!!! This order was exactly as described! This company is the REAL DEAL! Packaged perfectly and safely in bubble wrap and both products sealed with vacuum foil seal from the factory!!! Turnaround time was abt 6 business days and prices were very competitive! They gained a customer for life with me and I am placing my second order tonight. I wanted to do a test run first and they passed with flying colors! As most newbs I flipped out when I thought that maybe I had made a mistake but they emailed me and made everything completely painless. If you are curious or maybe just thinking of ordering from them take my advice and do it! You WILL NOT be sorry I assure you.

BodyGear

Huge thanks for your review! We greatly appreciate it! If it doesn't bother you, we would be glad if you could leave a review in the Top Rated Sources - it may greatly help!
Whatever the case, we are glad we could help and we would further try our best to fulfill your needs!

HulkSmashShan

Hey brother! Hey man I opened a ticket on my order number Hello my order 87956 was paid for using BTC within 5 mins and it was cancelled by you guys in error. I sent the 82 dollars in Bitcoin on the blockchain. This happened with my old order as well and then you were able to fix it. Because of the time zone difference it erroneously does this. Please fix this as I have paid in full. Thanks body-gear.
I have already ordered from you again because I freaking love you guys!!! I paid in Bitcoin in full and the system kicked it back again and cancelled my order can you please check into it for me. Thanks and I still think you guys are the best!!

Mad D

Hello,
I have reached out to you several ways now (your website, email and on this site) I'm just simply looking for when my order will be shipped. You said it would be shipped days ago. Now nobody is answering my emails or tickets. Please update at your earliest convenience.

BodyGear

Hello Mad D. It does seems like you're Mad for whatever the reason which we're very sorry to hear this from you.
As is stated, the tickets are answered within 24 hours, so we ask you to be a little bit more patient.
Contacting us on this site is not a good idea as we might not be always online. Anything related to orders is done through our site as we're not administrators on Muscle Gurus.
Your order has been shipped as promised and is already on your way.

Bigandlean

@BodyGear I ordered and sent BTC payment. It was verified on the blockchain with 34 minutes. Then 26 minutes later i get an email saying that my ordered has been cancelled since i wasn't able to pay within 1 hour. I tried to open 2 tickets on the order but now i can't see any open tickets on the website. Please help!

otfjoey300

ahh @BodyGear you guys deal with some shit! I have a private rep for myself and even if it takes a week and a half I’m still grateful; and these are orders 1000$+ always. Kids these days don’t know how good they got it 😂

rhodes

Hi..I am new to using them and after they Received my wire transfer all communication went dead...I have used suppsforlife and never had this problem..The board on E-roids claim to stay away..I wish I did my reaserch...Do any of you have any experience using them?..I hope I am wrong but outside of Muscle guru they are not reviewed?

BodyGear

Hi..I am new to using them and after they Received my wire transfer all communication went dead...I have used suppsforlife and never had this problem..The board on E-roids claim to stay away..I wish I did my reaserch...Do any of you have any experience using them?..I hope I am wrong but outside of Muscle guru they are not reviewed?
Hello @rhodes
Is important to take into consideration that our customer support can't work 24/7 so you need to give it a little time until your questions would be answered on the tickets.
Needless to mention that all our tickets would be replied shortly and definitely no need to mention that absolutely everyone sending funds won't be scammed. With this being said, please be aware that you were not scammed and you wouldn't ever be with our source.
nobody at this so called reputable source will answer any emails once they recieved my money..I am going to leave a review on this site so others can be warned...bunch of punks..I am not a rich guy at it seems they just took me for $250.00...
It would be really strange if we earned so many positive customer reviews here if we would be a bunch of punks taking your money. Of course, nobody would be doing business with us.
Now, please wait a little bit and your anxiety would be ended and your order received. No need to worry.

rhodes

Hello @rhodes
Is important to take into consideration that our customer support can't work 24/7 so you need to give it a little time until your questions would be answered on the tickets.
Needless to mention that all our tickets would be replied shortly and definitely no need to mention that absolutely everyone sending funds won't be scammed. With this being said, please be aware that you were not scammed and you wouldn't ever be with our source.

It would be really strange if we earned so many positive customer reviews here if we would be a bunch of punks taking your money. Of course, nobody would be doing business with us.
Now, please wait a little bit and your anxiety would be ended and your order received. No need to worry.
that sounds fair..but I just don't know why all communication went dead..I will remove the post if I jumped the gun