bodypart???

Aussie

I’m ether gifted or I built a good body when I was 13 to 15 but at 49 I’m happy, just have a little bit of belly and love handles. I’m never hungry if that counts

bobby ricky

what bodypart can you most need work on? me, chest
If you haven’t done them before it will shock the shit out of your chest,lats and triceps. Pullover on a flat bench will tear your shit up. It also works the shit out of your mid section. If you want more tricep activation then just bend your elbows more and you got it. I’m up to a 95 lb dumbbell for 10 reps.
Do about 20 sets and have fun getting out of bed 😂 . After a set immediately do dumbbell curls then back to pullovers. It will definitely give you growing pains👍

Gainz.

TRAPS!!!
I fucking hate my traps... or lack there of.
I've done everything... farmers walk, shrugs, straight up, bent forward, behind the back, wide grip, close grip, neutral grip, bands, barbells and dumbbells, face pulls, heavy weight, pause sets, drops sets, supersets, moderate weight and tons of volume!
If there's a way to train your traps, I've done it!
Slow and steady squeezing throughout the movement or throwing 300lbs on the bar and jerking like a lady of the night.

I've seen progress... but not like every other body part.

unclem

TRAPS!!!
I've done everything... farmers walk, shrugs, straight up, bent forward, behind the back, wide grip, close grip, neutral grip, bands, barbells and dumbbells, face pulls, heavy weight, pause sets, drops sets, supersets, moderate weight and tons of volume!
Slow and steady squeezing throughout the movement or throwing 300lbs on the bar and jerking like a lady of the night.

wow you have tried alot of exercises bandit. i wouldnt know where to steer ya, maybe keep plugging and youll grow there. even taking anadrol 150mg ed hasnt helped, high dosages can help in certain situatiuons thats just me though. my traps are not that high either but when i use drol, real drol i grow higher traps. your putting on mass so u should be just a matter of time. try training them on back day first thing.

Gainz.

wow you have tried alot of exercises bandit. i wouldnt know where to steer ya, maybe keep plugging and youll grow there. even taking anadrol 150mg ed hasnt helped, high dosages can help in certain situatiuons thats just me though. my traps are not that high either but when i use drol, real drol i grow higher traps. your putting on mass so u should be just a matter of time. try training them on back day first thing.

I have a bunch of orals, dbol, anadrol, anavar and winny. But I'm not using any right now. I'm on to many different injectables. Really don't want to add more variables in the mix.
But I'm hoping they will eventually start to respond like everything else

unclem

yeah iam sure they will, just time is all because you have decent gentetics. i had that problem with upper pecs but there growing a bit at a time.

Aussie

most problematic part for most men. including me, lol
I was talking to one of the ladies I train with and telling her my x bet me I could get my abs showing in two months. Two weeks later I had them showing. The lady said to me but you have abs.
I definitely have abs showing now but they are still hiding behind a good half inch of fat.

Aussie

TRAPS!!!

Have you ever pinned traps ?
I couldn’t believe how much my shoulders grew after I started pinning them. People say it don’t work like that but dam mine grew.
One of my legs was getting bigger than the other because I pinned it and couldn’t pin the other. For some reason I got bad Pip in one and not the other. Now I can pin both with no problem.
I read about injectable aminos and pining the muscle you are going to work.
Never tried them as I am mainly just here for trt and trying to keep my body normal. But normal for me had always been what most people try to build to

Gainz.

Have you ever pinned traps ?
I couldn’t believe how much my shoulders grew after I started pinning them. People say it don’t work like that but dam mine grew.
One of my legs was getting bigger than the other because I pinned it and couldn’t pin the other. For some reason I got bad Pip in one and not the other. Now I can pin both with no problem.
I read about injectable aminos and pining the muscle you are going to work.
Never tried them as I am mainly just here for trt and trying to keep my body normal. But normal for me had always been what most people try to build to

No I haven't... but... idk... I don't want the pip I've been getting in my traps. My test I might, but the mass mix would be a nightmare! But I've definitely thought about pinning in my delts. I actually almost did on my last injection

Aussie

No I haven't... but... idk... I don't want the pip I've been getting in my traps. My test I might, but the mass mix would be a nightmare! But I've definitely thought about pinning in my delts. I actually almost did on my last injection
I forgot you are using that pussy juice 🤣🤣🤣
I’m thinking about trying one of my test400 vials but i scared I won’t be able to stop this married lady beating me up.
She is only 4kg lighter than me.

Gainz.

I forgot you are using that pussy juice 🤣🤣🤣
I’m thinking about trying one of my test400 vials but i scared I won’t be able to stop this married lady beating me up.
She is only 4kg lighter than me.

We all have to take risks... 😂🤣😂

JesseTX

If you haven’t done them before it will shock the shit out of your chest,lats and triceps. Pullover on a flat bench will tear your shit up. It also works the shit out of your mid section. If you want more tricep activation then just bend your elbows more and you got it. I’m up to a 95 lb dumbbell for 10 reps.
Do about 20 sets and have fun getting out of bed 😂 . After a set immediately do dumbbell curls then back to pullovers. It will definitely give you growing pains👍
I used to love pullovers!
Right now I have terrible pain in my left shoulder and am trying to be super careful.

JesseTX

Me too brother! Specifically my outer chest. Any recommendations on chest workouts that work for you?
After doing 2 or 3 exercises for the chest I do some bent over cable flyes, and it really opens up the chest to get a great stretch. When done slowly with focus on the negative it is great for growth...then do some dips to finish off and it will change the game for you.