boobs are getting sensitive

deluxe

Ok, 2 weeks of pinning of E and a two pins of P. My tits are getting sensitive.. like I'm getting sharp pains in my tits.. somehow my body is reacting really fast to this stuff. Today's the first day I'm getting the tit pain.

Time to start adex or wait for a bit longer? 0.25 e3d?

A

Axle

Start it brother.  If you continue and don't if will progressively get worse.  For me I take .5 EOD.  You may be fine at .25 EOD.  Start with that if it doesnt stop it then up the dose.

deluxe

Thanks bros. As per Dolf's earlier suggestion I did 1 mg today and will go with 0.5 EOD to be safe. If joints dry out, I'll lower dose or do 0.5 E3D. I do love the energy (from prop presumably). Walked half an hour home uphill and then mowed half an acre of lawn with a push mower. I live on a nice slope.. shit.. I could still keep going. I was really hoping I wouldn't fall in the sensitive category, but I guess you never know if you don't try. This has been a great learning experience so far. +1 to everyone involved :)

Dolf

By no means am I saying not to be safe, but all too often I see guys overreact and mistake hard nips getting tender from rubbing on their shirt as gyno. Two weeks of test e and two pins of test p are typically not enough. Myself being very estro sensitive can speak from experience on this.  

Push on your nip and areola. Is there a lump or does it hurt like its bruised. Those are good indicators its gyno. Don't be surprised if you crash your estro, but at least with adex you'll have the rebound going in your favor.

Nytex

Seriously if you are already at the point of titty pain I think I would dose a few days straight at 1 mg then go in to a normal routine from there. 3 or 4 days with adex isnt going to crush you , and if you are feeling titty pain then you are probably getting up there in numbers. Bang it down fast then sttle in to a routine.

strong

x2 with Dolf... My first cycle my nips would be pronounced and almost a stinging feeling from rubbing on my shirt. I have not experienced that again..

deluxe

Nah, it's more like sharp flashes of pain in both nips. When I touch.. maybe a little.. the left one especially. Lets put it this way, I never felt my nips.. now I do.. and it's weird especially with the flashes. Most of the time I sit at my desk at work and today's the first day I "fealt" them. Perhaps I am over-reacting, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. What do you mean by rebound, Dolf?

Nytex

Aromasin binds to estrogen and kills it, Arimidex releases it when you stop so some people some of the time can have a rebound affect when they discontinue use. With aromasin you cant have a rebound because the estrogen is destroyed. Partly the reason adex is often a more appropriate choice for older chaps

deluxe

So if you push down and it doesn't hurt you're ok? Strong, would you say it was a first-timers estro side then. Sensitivity without gyno? I mean I've worn this shirt a thousand times and now all of a sudden it should sting? I'm reallly realllllly confused right now.

Dolf

When on cycle your nips get and constantly stay hard. Rubbing on your shirt can make them sensitive. This is a great learning experience for you, and I'd keep notes ed so you can refer back to them in the future. This is part of the process of learning how you personally are affected by aas. This is why test only cycles are recommended for first timers, and never add more than one previously unused compound per cycle. Keep us updated because this will be a learning experience for someone else in the future.

Also don't panic. Gyno is a process over time, so you won't wake up tomorrow morning needing to go get a pushup bra from Victoria's Secret lol

deluxe

This is new info by the way. I did not know that nips stay constantly hard, never read it anywhere to be honest. Or maybe it just slipped me. Thanks though, I figured I need to get a trainer bra first!

strong

Deluxe, I have been very fortunate. I experienced no sides till just a week ago when I lost my mind on abombs. I wanted to kill. I wud say sensitivity but u have to check for small lumps. its all manageable. I did not use any ai on my test cycle but did when I hit the 19 nors. just stay aware bro. you wud know if you were experinencing  gyno sides..

csancheezy

on cycle my nips are razor sharp hard the whole time lol, you can see em through my shirt all the time, the ladies love it..just joking they probably are like wth haha.. I would dose with the adex for a few days and see where your at, I think it would be smarter then letting your e2 get too high.. Worst that can happen is you will crash your estro and then atleast you will know what it feels like. Dolf just crashed his on purpose recently so he could see what it was like... Its all experience for the future

shaunj2015

Alright mate you are obviously sensitive to estro like myself , as the boys have said u dont wanna wait , trust me i waited and had a right carry on getting rid of puffy nips! Although adex will work (i hope its pharma grade - i would not chance ugl serms or a.i) if u can source aromasin you should try get that. Theres no estro rebound as its a suicide inhibitor (meaning it permanently disables the aromatise enzyme unlike adex which just blocks it) and its useful in p.c.t. 

Just my 2 cents brother